Attn: RJH

BigRonWannabee

Hey bud, I cant PM you, and I lost your email addy. Shoot me an email at my new addy when you get a chance. And to make this a chem section worthy thread...I just converted 72 grams of yohimbine HCl into a transdermal fat loss supp. :druggie:

Yeah, i turned my PMs off, had some issues with my login here at work. Anyway, email on the way.

RJH8541 said:
Yeah, i turned my PMs off, had some issues with my login here at work. Anyway, email on the way.
What about allowing us to send you emails through 'ology?

Oh well, whatever works.

Look'n big in that avatar.

SoCo4Fun said:
what did you use as the carrier for your transdermal yo, DMSO?
carrier... hyrdo-alcoholic gel of my own creation (similar to hand sanitizer gel) using a little dmso, and some other ingredients like glycerine (so it doesnt dry before absorbing) etc. Not really complicated.

Well heres the thing, Im selling this stuff online as of right now. I dont really want to reveal the recipe (took me a LONG time to get it right) thats bringing in cash. I know yall understand, but I dont mind steering you in the right direction. You need to bring water and alcohol together in gel form, and also include a low dose of dmso, glycerin, active ingredients and something along the lines of menthol.

Please make me a good steroid product for mesotherapy/lipostabil that I can inject for targeted fat loss and I'll allow you to sponsor me for free.

Thank You.

DougoeFre5h said:
Well heres the thing, Im selling this stuff online as of right now. I dont really want to reveal the recipe (took me a LONG time to get it right) thats bringing in cash. I know yall understand, but I dont mind steering you in the right direction. You need to bring water and alcohol together in gel form, and also include a low dose of dmso, glycerin, active ingredients and something along the lines of menthol.

sounds interesting! thks

Back