......Austinite's Articles......

KingPen

What happened to all of Austinite's articles, they were all edited and just say 'error'. There was A LOT of very useful information on them, its a bummer they aren't floating around here any more. Whats the deal??

Sorry, DRE... Dre is working on getting them back up.

Speaking of that, can we have a sticky thread as like a table of contents for all those articles? That would make it a lot easier than searching for each one specifically. Just a though.

Sorry, DRE... Dre is working on getting them back up.

Speaking of that, can we have a sticky thread as like a table of contents for all those articles? That would make it a lot easier than searching for each one specifically. Just a though.

Now that'd be righteous ^^. I didn't understand why the posts weren't made to stickies in the first place!

Ya i never understood how his articles weren't insta- stickies. Here's hoping they are once theyre back.

Edit: really really sucks that he's gone

Last edited:
You can read his explanation here
I for one certainly hope this is not true.

Austinite has always been a professional, knowledgable and articulate contributor to this forum. He is a valuable resource that takes pride in providing correct and beneficial information.

Austinite... don't let the assholes get to you. They're everywhere, so moving to a different forum will only bring you a new group of assholes.

Stick around man... the vast majority of us here diffinetely do not want to see you go.

N that's why I printed every thread he created with knowledgeable stuff. Its filled up quite a bit of my AAS binder along with steroid articles, profiles, and stickies ;)

Gonna miss his broad array of knowledge. Dude was wicked smaht

N that's why I printed every thread he created with knowledgeable stuff. Its filled up quite a bit of my AAS binder along with steroid articles, profiles, and stickies ;)

Gonna miss his broad array of knowledge. Dude was wicked smaht
Smart guy here. That's some invaluable knowledge you got there.

I for one certainly hope this is not true.

Austinite has always been a professional, knowledgable and articulate contributor to this forum. He is a valuable resource that takes pride in providing correct and beneficial information.

Austinite... don't let the assholes get to you. They're everywhere, so moving to a different forum will only bring you a new group of assholes.

Stick around man... the vast majority of us here diffinetely do not want to see you go.

He might be back from time to time but like he explained, he's got a clinical study on raloxifene and a book to publish, time is a commodity at the moment for him.

Damn it, I don't log on for a week and this goes down?? I'm sad, but totally get it. I've backed out of another forum that just didn't feel right to me, so I can't fault him at all for feeling that way.

Well this has just plain pissed me off! I hate when we loose some one valuable! Best of luck to you Austinite's. Let me know when the book is ready and I will purchase!

Well this has just plain pissed me off! I hate when we loose some one valuable! Best of luck to you Austinite's. Let me know when the book is ready and I will purchase!

I think everyone of us would find it useful lol. Although I doubt it's AAS related specifically.

Back