......Austinite's Articles......

I noticed this a few days ago but thought I was just crazy, lol. I've got several of them bookmarked and had to look something up... I knew exactly what I was looking for & where it was in his post but for some reason took forever to find it via google instead. Found it surprising that something so essential was missing from so many similar posts by others.
Sad to see him go, excellent post material. It's a large community, there's going to be a bunch of rubbish thrown in the mix... but it's guys like him who clear the way for a more positive mindset shift within all that.

you should email hiim this thread. might come back. like a petition. he was one of teh reasons i stopped lurking and joined.

He might from time to time but he's got so much going on it'll be difficult. He dec loved interacting with most of the people here but I for one believe he'll be able to reach more people with his study and book. Can't wait to see the finished product of each.

He might be back from time to time but like he explained, he's got a clinical study on raloxifene and a book to publish, time is a commodity at the moment for him.
I been dumped before... I know the "It's not you, it's me" line when I hear it! Lol...

I been dumped before... I know the "It's not you, it's me" line when I hear it! Lol...

That gave me a good laugh hahaha. We still have many good people on here like you, Halfwit, Jimithing, Megatron, etc and I'm sure we'll be ok so long as we keep falling back to the science instead of relying solely on anecdotal information.

can somebody please tell me how your posts get deleted when your pc crashes? I didn't understand that part.

Oh and I wonder if this was the final straw:

austinite2.PNG

austinite.PNG

austinite3.PNG

Nice work detective lol. That was a lot of research there. Austinite brought a lot of great info to the forums. I wish him the best whatever the situation. I still don't understand how you guys post 3 and 4000 times in 5 or 6 months of being on this forum. Do you all of jobs or do you stay on the forums all day? I thought I was on here a lot. I don't know why but its often on this forum we see people come on here and post thousands of posts in a few months and then they disappear.

He might from time to time but he's got so much going on it'll be difficult. He dec loved interacting with most of the people here but I for one believe he'll be able to reach more people with his study and book. Can't wait to see the finished product of each.
What's this books he is writing about anyways?

Austinite , will be missed..
What a great loss to this forum..
I wish one day he will reconsider ..
we don't appreciate what we have , till the moment we loose it.

Nice work detective lol. That was a lot of research there. Austinite brought a lot of great info to the forums. I wish him the best whatever the situation. I still don't understand how you guys post 3 and 4000 times in 5 or 6 months of being on this forum. Do you all of jobs or do you stay on the forums all day? I thought I was on here a lot. I don't know why but its often on this forum we see people come on here and post thousands of posts in a few months and then they disappear.
I agree with the sentiment. Definitely wish him the best and hope he keeps in contact. :)

Some folks get to post from work with cush desk jobs. I'm a lazy student myself so I am on here a lot while avoiding homework and exam prep/studying. Of course there's the crew from the do you think they're on gear threads, which is usually just a few guys bullshitting and blowing off steam. Of course we also participate in other sections, but it's good to talk to others on a daily basis with similar interests. You can always join us Meathead! ;)

I agree with the sentiment. Definitely wish him the best and hope he keeps in contact. :)

Some folks get to post from work with cush desk jobs. I'm a lazy student myself so I am on here a lot while avoiding homework and exam prep/studying. Of course there's the crew from the do you think they're on gear threads, which is usually just a few guys bullshitting and blowing off steam. Of course we also participate in other sections, but it's good to talk to others on a daily basis with similar interests. You can always join us Meathead! ;)

Your a + to this forum also half.
Stick around buddy.. You are more needed now at this sad time after austinite has left.

When you edit threads they are not saved until you click the button. A computer crash would not delete your thread's content. The threads were intact until he typed "error" and saved it. I doubt he didn't know that.

They're gone for whatever reason, I'm not going to question that bc he has done nothing to be put in the hot seat. He's given me permission to repost his stuff so there's no need to start coming up with theories and such.

Austinite definitely raised the level of discourse here at Steroidology. He is an admirable advocate for our health, emphasizing actual experience and science over "bro-science" and the distorted myths that naturally will occur in a medium like this. He is simple and direct. His contribution will be missed.
But.... We can continue to use his influence to make our home a better, "cleaner," safer place for all of us to learn. We can do this by making sure our posts accurately and honestly reflect our experience. We can respect eachother's needs and desires without casting judgement on their personal choices or body types. Not everyone who comes here wants of needs to be the
Incredible Hulk... Not everyone has a naturally large meso morph build to work with... Not everyone is young and naturally poised to grow.... Not everyone is white, or heterosexual, or Christian......
In short .... "Everyone is different." Always keeping an eye on this fact and filtering our own biases when posting or responding may just help other guys feel they belong here at Steroidology. We all come with hopes, dreams, goals, experiences, and knowledge which may benefit others. On a public forum, like this, you have no idea who you may be helping. Your posts are read by millions of viewers. The continued generosity and experience of members like Austinite's will keep Steroidology great. Who knows when the next Autinite will emerge from our ranks. And will he feel safe and welcomed here? It's ALL up to us!

STAY powerful guys!

Back