AUSTRALIAN Customs delay - what does this mean?

blazin

Hey guys,

I usually order from LabPE and have no troubles whatsoever. I had a package due to arrive today however I received a phone call from Fed Ex saying that my package is delayed at customs for quarantine or something?

He said he would send me an email and told me to send it to LabPE also. I just want to know if this means I wont be getting my stuff? and does this mean I wont be able to order from their again???

This is what the email said:

Dear *************,

The above mentioned shipment has encountered Australian Quarantine Inspection Service
(AQIS) delays.

In order to clear this shipment, on behalf of AQIS, FedEx requires a manufacturer's
declaration stating the following:

.Complete description of the goods
.Derived origin eg. Animal, chemical, human, synthetic etc.
.Composition of the product, and
.End use of the product

This declaration must be on the manufacturer's letterhead, signed and dated with reference
to the FedEx tracking number.

The supplier may only furnish this declaration if they are also the manufacturer.

Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and Certificates of Analysis are not sufficient for AQIS
clearance.

Please note that an Import Permit may also be required.

Please do not reply to this email. rather, kindly send all paperwork and documents to
aucdndoc@fedex.com.

To maintain efficient and reliable service for all of our customers, FedEx allocates five
business days to complete clearance. If the information required for the clearance is not
received by 14-JUN-2012, the package may be returned to the sender, as per the conditions
of contract on the reverse side of the FedEx international air waybill.

The cost of this return shipment will be billed to the original payor.

Thank you for choosing FedEx. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Yours sincerely,
Mike Bulan
Customs Support Representative
FedEx Australia
Tel: +612 9565 0615

im not to sure bro, im in the saame baot my order got pulled up to i also live in australia, same letter everything . ghrp2/cjc inside had no troubles up untill now . fuckin customs cant jhave anything here in aus

im not to sure bro, im in the saame baot my order got pulled up to i also live in australia, same letter everything . ghrp2/cjc inside had no troubles up untill now . fuckin customs cant jhave anything here in aus

yeah man, there was a thing in my local paper about a guy who got caught in possesion of it and has to go to court and shit since he has prior offences. so i think thye are realy starting to crack down on it.

well by the sound of it you won't get in trouble,as the goods get sent back to labpe.what seems to be the case is that someone blew the whistle on them.the letter you received is from fedex customs support,meaning customs cleared it like usual and then they had a look again themselves and called customs back in!looks like this little gem has lost its shine.....i am waiting for my package to arrive on Thursday, that is likely not gonna happen now. :bootyshak

ps: i do wonder if some ex sponsors which ship from within oz cracked the shits with labpe's success and did their own bit to stop it.

Last edited:
looks like i jumped the gun a bit there,got my delivery today like planed with no troubles.

Ok guys UPDATE. Sorry it took so long but I have been busy with work!

The original package was sent back to Lab Pe and Lab Pe said they resent another one.

(My origninal order was 1 x m'tan1 1x m'tan2 10x ghrp6 10x cjc-1295)

Lab PE sent me a USPS tracking number and finally my package arrived today BUT all that was in the package was the melanotans ( no rp6 or cjc!!).

I have emailed lab pe asking what the hells going on as ive been waiting ages for the package now and it finally arrives with just m'tan. my pet rat just wants his cjc and rp6!

But yeah. they had to use USPS to get this into australia as fed ex sent it back due to customs even after declarations by lab pe were sent!

Do you think it was an unlucky package or are aussie customs cracking down??

this sucks! (p.s im waiting for a reply from lab pe in regards to the rest of my order.)

yeah man, there was a thing in my local paper about a guy who got caught in possesion of it and has to go to court and shit since he has prior offences. so i think thye are realy starting to crack down on it.

i got he same thing through fed ex and the usps when all that mephedrone aka molly plant food shit was the bizz and i was getting the mephedrone by the half kilo from china and all they did was tell me to come pick up my shit one day believe me they are gonna talk to the lab if the get no reply they may throw that shit awy or send it off for testing i got lucky that i knew my contact in china personally so i called her they tested it and released it to me in nashville airport its pretty funny i walked right out of customs with a lb of quote research chemicals i would have been pissed if they threw away 1000 bucks worth of my shit believe me i was coming to get i was pretty freakin nervous though its not like its against the law just say its for research purposes and thats all anybody needs to know its not illegal to posses so fuk it but that is also here in America idk wats up with Australia hope this helps and calms the nerves a bit that others have been through things similar to urs lol

Back