Avocado oil

khungus03

Hey bros,
Just curious if anyone has successfully used avocado oil for brewing? I have done a number of searches on different forums and haven't come across anything as of yet.

Never but I will give your two not so used oils that work very well and are super healthy for you. MCT Oil (used sometimes) and Camellia OIl. Not many people know about this one but it is extremely healthy and has been used for injection protocols. There are some medical literature published on it. Not going to post an exact website as there are some sensitivity issues but I have been getting my bulk oil from a company who uses it. Drago Pharma. Not dragon but "drago"... Anyway, they use Camellia. I have personally used the MCT. The only thing with that is it is clear so if you share it with somebody they may ask why is it clear.

Mct oil is actually horrible for a carrier. There is a reason ugl's and brewers don't use it. Mct is used in synthol and is perfectly fine for that. Mct oil has a slow absorption rate that will mess with the half life of the steroid. It's swelling effects make it a shitty carrier also not to mention its a little expensive.

Some labs have used it, why? I will never understand. Safflower with a small amount of eo will be just as thin.

Back