Ba, bb %

crazyfmike

I recently came across a pic of Pharmacy Test Cyp and the BA was 9%. Unfortunately that was all I could read from the angle but sure it read: in cottonseed oil.

Who knows more about this and why is BA used so sparingly in and around UGL's?

I recently came across a pic of Pharmacy Test Cyp and the BA was 9%. Unfortunately that was all I could read from the angle but sure it read: in cottonseed oil.

Pharma Grade is actually 20% bb 0.9% BA and they do use Cotton seed oil! Reading this right off the bottle in my hand!

Hope that clarifys things for you!

Like Phatbastard said, pharm grade contains 0.9%. Thats probably what it said. I know Watson and Paddock are at 0.9%.

Honestly, there's no reason to even go to 2%, 5% is pointless unless your trying to get high mg gear in solution using ba/bb only w/o EO.

BA is used at such high concentrations to ensure sterility. Keep in mind that pharma grade gear is not made with the comfort of the user in mind as much as UGL or homebrew. BA is known to increase PIP as well as burning during injection in some cases. Also, recreational use is typically much higher than the recommend dosages intended by pharma grade. There's no need for it to be so high, they are just making sure their medical product is clean.

well....0.9% is a lot different than 9%. That completely contradicts everything I just posted. I was under the impression that pharma grade actually did use high amounts of BA, which is why I came to the conclusion I just posted. Looks like I was wrong..

Ha Ha D

It happens to all of us! This is Watson by the way! 200mg

If I had to make an educated guess! I would say this may be due to a controled sterile enviroment to manufacture in?

Last edited:
Since Pharma does hurt like hell then why? I used to get it back when and that shit HURTS man!
I am sick MFer and like the sting and taste but the long lasting injection site pain can make me walk fucked up.

Are you talking about US made HG gear or international HG? Theres a huge difference.

IDK. I got it from my Doctor. Test Cyp 200 Icc every two weeks......can ya wonder why I am a CS guy....lol

I am sure it was USA. Worst post injection pain I had besides Axio shit and their Ethanol.

I only get PIP when a I pin quads and I kinda like it.

Mines US! Odd I've never had pain from it! Just a nice lump cause I dont take 20 min to put it in lol! Where do people come up with that? Can you imagine what a doctors office visit would be if they took that amount of time to inject?

That's probably why LiquaTech hurts so fukin bad after an injection. Doesn't give %'s on their bottles but I'll tell ya, that shit cripples you with pain. I've got two bottles of Test Cyp and 1 bottle of Deca that I won't even touch because their shit hurts so bad. Must be a lot of BA in their mixture.

That's probably why LiquaTech hurts so fukin bad after an injection. Doesn't give %'s on their bottles but I'll tell ya, that shit cripples you with pain. I've got two bottles of Test Cyp and 1 bottle of Deca that I won't even touch because their shit hurts so bad. Must be a lot of BA in their mixture.

Sounds like Ethanol to me. No pin pain but the next week is hell?

I just brewed some Tren A 5% BA for chits and giggles and no pain yet. The BB is 18%.

BB is painless...BA will cause pain on the other hand. I've always heard guys experiencing a lot more pain with pharma grade which is I assumed the higher concentration of BA. I'd have to look at all of the ingredients of pharma grade to really pin point what is causing the pain. If someone has a list of ingredients and amounts, post em up.

Back