Ba!!!

young-gunz21

Local Gym Rat
guys please help me out.. how long do I need to leave a 50ml and a 10ml vial in a pan on a buner with a needle out of the top for? I am trying to get some of the ba out cause when i inject into the site its sore as fuck and the injection area gets red and runs a fever at the site often about 2/3 of the shots...im just frustrated hoping one of ya guys can help me out please.

ummm that wont work.....i think dougoe mentioned something about putting water on top of the oil to absorb BA, but i dont think that was proven....i dunno

young-gunz21 said:
guys please help me out.. how long do I need to leave a 50ml and a 10ml vial in a pan on a buner with a needle out of the top for? I am trying to get some of the ba out cause when i inject into the site its sore as fuck and the injection area gets red and runs a fever at the site often about 2/3 of the shots...im just frustrated hoping one of ya guys can help me out please.

dont work like that.

how do you know its ba causing the soreness? you may have dirty gear.

gives us more infor why kindda gear how much ba and bb did u use??

if it's prop the stuff just plain hurts in some areas for me it was bi's and tir's

Smallguy

Smallguy said:
gives us more infor why kindda gear how much ba and bb did u use??

if it's prop the stuff just plain hurts in some areas for me it was bi's and tir's

Smallguy

he didnt make it.

hey I made it and i believe its the ba because some of the other guys have been ahving the same probs and thats what some people have suggested to them but i dont think they mentioned how long to leave it on the burner for..help be out please brothers of the forum.

Mix some EQ with it or just add some sterile oil bro. Like PB and some others have said prop just dont agree with some of us. Heck I get crippled up on sustanon and it has very little prop in it.

Its ok to just take the pain and run with the prop even though it hurts bad and i respond badly to it though right. and is it ok to just take my enant and eq and just drop the BA a little bit like at 178 for 3 or 4 minutes? what will it do for me pros and cons? thanks for the help bros i appreciate it.

Back