bac water or AA?..................................

palmers

i was thinking of including 40mcg of igf lr3 post workout to my cjc 1925 nodac and ghrp-6 cycle and I noticed it says to use aa to mix with it.... can I use bac water?

Some say you can, some say you can't. It all comes down to stability and the time frame of intended use. I'd use acetic acid, personally. I have done in the past.

Dont use acetic acid. Use Bac Water. AA is not only not necessary it isnt even the best thing to use with igf despite the accepted broscience myth that is must be used.
Juced has covered this many times here and he knows his stuff re peps especially igf.

Dont use acetic acid. Use Bac Water. AA is not only not necessary it isnt even the best thing to use with igf despite the accepted broscience myth that is must be used.
Juced has covered this many times here and he knows his stuff re peps especially igf.

Thanks!
Yeah iv gone blue in the face trying to tell people... tired of it.. what makes it worse is the rc/pep shops that dont know crap abotu what they are doing and then also go sell AA to mix due to people asking... not right and just adds to the brologic.... because they must know what they are doing because they are selling the stuff right?..... no not the case with many...

" Glacial acetic acid is a trivial name for water-free (anhydrous) acetic acid. Similar to the German name Eisessig (ice-vinegar), the name comes from the ice-like crystals that form slightly below room temperature at 16.6 °C (61.9 °F) (the presence of 0.1% water lowers its melting point by 0.2 °C).[11]

A common abbreviation for acetic acid is AcOH, where Ac stands for the acetyl group CH3***8722;C(=O)***8722;. Acetate (CH3COO–) is abbreviated AcO–. The Ac is not to be confused with the abbreviation for the chemical element actinium.[12] To better reflect its structure, acetic acid is often written as CH3–C(O)OH, CH3–C(=O)OH, CH3COOH, and CH3CO2H. In the context of acid-base reactions, the abbreviation HAc is sometimes used,[13] where Ac instead stands for acetate. Acetate is the ion resulting from loss of H+ from acetic acid. The name acetate can also refer to a salt containing this anion, or an ester of acetic acid.[14] "

^^^In some non human or animal research waterless AA has been used, though rarely.... Id feel bad for the pain likely to come with using this though....

Back