bac water vs sterile water?????

simpllyhuge

i have been mixing my hcg and melanotan with sterile water. Does this mean that it doesnt last as long as with bac water. melanotan is only suppost to last 10 days does that been its lasting even less now? so should i throw the hcg and the melanotan in the garbage.

Hell no....thyre both just as good. I dropped my hcg water and told my Pharmacist told be I could boil tap water and it would work just as good.

Gator

ok thanks. I remeber some one saying with hgh that it lasts longer with bac. so i thought it would be the same with hcg and melanotan

Bac water if you plan to keep your reconstituted powders in the fridge for longer than a few days. I never keep reconstituted powders for longer than 2 days so normal sterile water works just as well.

so what about things like melanotan that come in 10mg kits and i cant shoot more than 1mg a day or i get very nasious.

Use bac water for that, it will be standing in your fridge for 10 days and some bacteria might start eating it (its a protein, so bacteria will happily eat it, which obviously reduces potency).

Back