Bad Acne breakout at last cycle...

Sammy11

Hey guys ,

44 years young here , been bodybuilding for almost 30 years and been cycling for almost 25 years.
i'm currently 6ft1 at 265lbs at 14% bf.
used to have very bad acne when on sustanon and deca , tried trenbolon and test and some other variations , all giv me bad to very bad acne.
then i cycled for years on deca 100mg and winstrol 100mg per week , and yes made nice gains with alot less acne.

last year i did one of my best cycles in my life , was a 16 week cycle with 500 test E , 800 boldenone and 3.6iu HGH Genotropin Go Quick pen 5 days on 2 days off.
also took 5mg aromasin every 3 to 4 days , and HCG at 2x250iu per week.
With this cycle NO acne , just an occasionaly pimple for 2 or 3 days.

Now i'm in week 12 of a cycle contains : 500mg test e , 200mg deca , 200mg boldenone per week and 5iu Hygetropin Black every day.
Also running 2x 500iu HCG per week and 10mg aromasin 2x per week.
Last week i got a terrible breakout on my upper and lower back , shoulders and upper arms , and very hard in my neck at hairline , as good as nothing on chest.
I cant count them , but i gues at least 100 little red pimples...

My questions on why i have a breakout :
is it because the deca ?
test e and the deca boldenone ratio not good ?
to much aromasin ? (bloodwork shows low estrogen level)
high prolactine levels ?

I did bloodwork this week and here some results :

Cholesterol total : 149
HDL cholesterol : 37 (must be minimum 40)
LDL cholesterol : 96
SGOT : 72 (should be max. 37)
SGPT : 68 (should be max. 41)
Y-GT : 37 (must be lower than 60)
Vit D : 19 (must be 20 to 100)
TSH : 4.26

Oestradiol : <30 ( low estrogen ! )
LH : <0.3 (must be 1.1 to 8.8 )
FSH : <0.3 (must be 1.0 to 12 zijn)
Prolactine : 25.4 (must be 3.5 to 19.4 )

next week i get the full testosteron tests.

also did a serum test on growt hormone , i injected subcutane 10iu 3 houres prior the blood was taken.
normaly if u dont take HGH it is less than 3.3µg/L , now i had 25.95µg/L.

any kind of help is very welcome to know what to do for making the acne go away , i know stop the AAS is the best , but the plan was going for 1 year on HGH and cruise blast untill end off this year...

Bring up your vitamin D and are you sure it's aromasin? That's a pretty low dose of aromasin, but if your testosterone is garbage, I can see why you would have such a low estradiol. Estradiol and vitamin D are essential in regulating skin oil production, so if you're sensitive (which you apparently are), the blood test results make sense. I would verify what your test values are first though, as that may be a big part of the problem here.

Your liver values are not happy (same with lipids) either; you taking anti-inflammatory drugs like acetaminophen or consume alcohol recently?

i know "halfwit" , my liver is not happy , i'm taking aceclophenac for my back pain , not drinking alcohol.
garbage , do you mean my testosteron levels or the testosteron that i'm taking ?
because my testosteron is from pharmacy , so 100% real.
My test levels should be here end of next week , but considering my libido it should be high...:)

some people are good with Vit.B5 at 5000mg a day to battle acne...

Very curious! I am running test E and Boldenone and also have acne forming on my chest. But I am running wayy more aromasin than that. 12.5mg daily. This is week 5 and it seems like this was a big turn in sides. Nothing really but oily skin and acne. I'll be taking bloods next week.

Not very prone to acne, but I often use sotret pills when running decaver.
Sotret is not good for liver and joints, unfortunately, so I would not recommend it to everyone unless having clean skin is a must.

update :
lowered my test e to 250mg/week , cut out the deca for 2 weeks now and lowered the HCG to 250iu/week.
i upped my boldenone to 400mg/week.
2x a day i wash my back with anti bacterial soap and put some 90% eau de cologne on my back and neck.
acne in my neck is starting to clear up , on my back seems to follow the neck , but a little slower...
yesterday started with caber at 0.25 e3d.
hope it clear up real soon now...

i see , also on this forum , not many people knows how to handle acne breakouts.
it seems to be a problem who everybody for themselves has to figure out what kind off anabolics and what doses are good or no good for avoid acne.
so many info for all steroids , cycles etc. but not much info or experience on this subject...

This is s couple things that makes me breakout IDENTICAL to what you are talking about. First thing is I can run test at a gram pw and Deca at 800 pw and have no problems. BUT as soon as I add hcg I can not control my breakouts at all. I've had labs done while implementing hcg and E2 is normal but acne is off the chart. I'm on trt, so hcg is not in my regimen anymore. Second is I recently had to go from pinning my trt 100 mg every 3 1/2 days to only 200 mg once pw, and once again after years or clear skin, my acne took off. It was on back, chest, and back of head that reached around my jaw line. Now my skin is clear again after 3 weeks utilizing monocyclene and pinning my trt every 3 1/2 days.

i know "halfwit" , my liver is not happy , i'm taking aceclophenac for my back pain , not drinking alcohol.
garbage , do you mean my testosteron levels or the testosteron that i'm taking ?
because my testosteron is from pharmacy , so 100% real.
My test levels should be here end of next week , but considering my libido it should be high...:)

some people are good with Vit.B5 at 5000mg a day to battle acne...

I meant as in the exogenous testosterone you're injecting. Are we talking an actual pharmacy, or a compounding pharmacy? I'm looking forward to your test results as low testosterone points in the direction of some of your issues.

You should be on a liver supplement; I'd probably pick up both NAC and UDCA. NAC is for prevention, while UDCA should help bring things back in line.

The reason why acne threads don't get concrete answers as much is because there are just so many different causes, and there are even different types of acne that often get lumped into the same group.

Antibiotics (topical) are often a solution, but something as simple as an antihistamine can eliminate acne. There's also the matter of how our bodies removes toxins via sweat, which can cause acne if sweaty clothes are left on to dry, clogging pores and potentially causing a mild infection (antibiotics) on the skin. As most cases will differ, and not all of them are hormone related (laundry soap can even cause this), it's difficult at best to pinpoint a solution.

I meant as in the exogenous testosterone you're injecting. Are we talking an actual pharmacy, or a compounding pharmacy? I'm looking forward to your test results as low testosterone points in the direction of some of your issues.

You should be on a liver supplement; I'd probably pick up both NAC and UDCA. NAC is for prevention, while UDCA should help bring things back in line.

The reason why acne threads don't get concrete answers as much is because there are just so many different causes, and there are even different types of acne that often get lumped into the same group.

Antibiotics (topical) are often a solution, but something as simple as an antihistamine can eliminate acne. There's also the matter of how our bodies removes toxins via sweat, which can cause acne if sweaty clothes are left on to dry, clogging pores and potentially causing a mild infection (antibiotics) on the skin. As most cases will differ, and not all of them are hormone related (laundry soap can even cause this), it's difficult at best to pinpoint a solution.

I got my hands on a ton of Himalaya Liv 52 DS for liver support and to bring my values up. Should I just do UDCA? What is better? I'm at NAC 1200 mg daily and Liv 52DS 4 tabs daily. Had shitty liver values also

Very curious! I am running test E and Boldenone and also have acne forming on my chest. But I am running wayy more aromasin than that. 12.5mg daily. This is week 5 and it seems like this was a big turn in sides. Nothing really but oily skin and acne. I'll be taking bloods next week.

funny i am running same thing. very high bold at 1g a week and getting very bad achne on my back and some on my chest.
i talked to my buddy and he sent me some pharma grade acutane. not much but i took 10mg pill yesterday and im going to take 10mg EOD for twenty days and see what happens

I agree, this is think makes huge difference. not only is our skin always extra oily due to the injection of all the oil but if u work out and stay in your gym cloths for a few hrs certainly doesnt help!!!

my test is actual pharmacy , not black market stuff.
tommorow i have my results...

Back