Baking ?? Using a crimper to seal now!

RJ

On Vacation
Hey guys. Just started using a crimper to seal my vials so I need to know what is the best (if any different) procedure for baking once I filter. I figured I would filter into the vial, then put the stopper in.

At that point should I bake with a 25g pin in the stopper to vent like usual and then cap it? If I do it this way, should I remove the stopper once b4 i cap and seal to relelase any pressure build up or will that compromise the streility?

I'm pretty sure I can't bake with no stopper on due to loss of volume right? So I need some help. Thanks.

ld50 (i think it was him) did an experiment with baking and didnt notice any appreciable loss in volume. I seen pics too, dont worry about volume. As for the rest, I aint the cappin type.

DougoeFre5h said:
ld50 (i think it was him) did an experiment with baking and didnt notice any appreciable loss in volume. I seen pics too, dont worry about volume. As for the rest, I aint the cappin type.

cool. i guess i can try and see what happens.

PB, got any thoughts on this? If I leave the stopper off and bake, that would eliminate the need to vent right? If there is no appreciable bolume loss that is.

i always filtered into a 150ml vials. then i would use the red fold over stoppers and vent with a 25g pin. after that i woul dpop the top and put inot smaller strerile vials. i like 20s ok but 50s work if you use red stoppers. they hold up better.

madine is looking hotter than ever.

hey madine.

pullinbig said:
i always filtered into a 150ml vials. then i would use the red fold over stoppers and vent with a 25g pin. after that i woul dpop the top and put inot smaller strerile vials. i like 20s ok but 50s work if you use red stoppers. they hold up better.

madine is looking hotter than ever.

hey madine.

Yes she is. Only 50 days until we get hitched and then its off to the islands. Those pictures willl be GOOD!!! She doesn't get over here too much anymore. Likes another smaller board better I guess. (shame shame)

Anyway, so there is no prob after baking if I pop the top and then draw out to put in 10ml vials and then crimp right? I may be reading too much into this (sans Emperoga).

OK, that's what I'll do then. Filter iinto a large vial, bake with a vented stopper, pop the top, draw the oil into smaller vials, then crimp em and go. Viola'!!

Thanks Peebs, I'll kiss Madine fore you!! Yes. With tongue!!

RJH8541 said:
Yes she is. Only 50 days until we get hitched and then its off to the islands. Those pictures willl be GOOD!!! She doesn't get over here too much anymore. Likes another smaller board better I guess. (shame shame)

Anyway, so there is no prob after baking if I pop the top and then draw out to put in 10ml vials and then crimp right? I may be reading too much into this (sans Emperoga).

OK, that's what I'll do then. Filter iinto a large vial, bake with a vented stopper, pop the top, draw the oil into smaller vials, then crimp em and go. Viola'!!

Thanks Peebs, I'll kiss Madine fore you!! Yes. With tongue!!

on her dew flower too.

pullinbig said:
thanks big guy. you too are sooooo sweet.

No prob.

btw, started Winstrol (winny) last night for the first time. Anxious to see what it can do with my lowered BF levels now. I was gonna hit the Tren again before the wedding, but I figured I would try this. I'll let you know how it goes.

btw, how far are you from G'boro?

goldsboro or greensboro. 45 minutes from goldsboro. 1 and half hours from greensboro.

winny is sim to tren in one respect in that is it does very well in a low calorie enviroment. the combo of both is awesome. hint hint. lean city, just make sure to keep your test fairly high. some guys dont do well sexually on moderate to high doses of tren.

Last edited:
Back