Safe transfer of test from one vial to another

kev4330

I know it is a risk but I need to transfer 5cc of test from a 10cc vial to another 10cc vial for a friend(The vial of test comes with 10cc). I plan on getting a 5cc syringe to transfer it, are there any other precautions I should take.

1) Alcohol Swab on original vial
2) With a sterile 5cc syringe + fresh needle get 5cc worth of test
3) Remove syringe + needle and change the needle(should a filter needle be used even though I'm transferring from vial to vial?)
4) Alcohol Swab on second vial
5) Insert a fresh needle into second vial to release pressure
6) Alcohol Swab on second vial
7) Inject Testosterone into second vial
8) Remove syringe + pressure needle
9) Alcohol Swab on second vial**(not necessary?)

FIRST this is NO risk really NO risk...and why ??

You do not have to keep changing points.... Listen if you have everything sterile why. You know everyone be safe I say BUT really all this......

You go to the doctor. He draws from 1 , 2 and or 3 vials sometimes and NEVER changes the needle once.. Even after 3 punctures all you guys think OMG it is not sterile and it is dull...screw that. You didn't have a problem with the doctor.

I been around for aa VERY long time and I never hardly ever change points. I draw wit the same and 1 or 2 vials and inject with the same needle. I don't like to say this but I haven't used alcohol in years, many years. PLease I don't advise that, but in 30 plus years I have NEVER had an infection.

The more you play around and handle equip the more chance of infection. Be safe but really no need for overkill.

Just me !!

Mike is probably right, but I would still limit the times I do this.

If it's so you and your boy can split some shit then you should probably just wait and pony up a little more dough.

Back