Baldenone acetate

bioteclabs said:
Does anybody know if this is supposed to be a yellow color and in a powder form?
Thanks Bio...
I hope you didnt inject it yet. If you do, you'll be very sorry, for about a week.

pineapple said:
I hope you didnt inject it yet. If you do, you'll be very sorry, for about a week.

I once did 2 weeks straight, along with some fairly nasty test prop.. And I feel lucky to be alive today..

Honestly that shit is the devil... (acetate or propinate.. it don't matter)

However I was wondering if anyone tried it with 100%oe and did it make much difference?

Poobah said:
I once did 2 weeks straight, along with some fairly nasty test prop.. And I feel lucky to be alive today..

Honestly that shit is the devil... (acetate or propinate.. it don't matter)

However I was wondering if anyone tried it with 100%oe and did it make much difference?
I did with EO and BB. Makes you feel funny the next day, the back and neck tightness and the fever too. I did notice a good jump in strength at the same time. Odd. Didn't do it longer than a week.

pineapple said:
I did with EO and BB. Makes you feel funny the next day, the back and neck tightness and the fever too. I did notice a good jump in strength at the same time. Odd. Didn't do it longer than a week.

was the pain tolerable though?

I had the fever too, aswell as terrible terrible night sweats that turned my bed into a self contained pool. I had to wash my sheets daily.

But the pain was the worst part, I was on 800-1200mg of ibuprofin 3-4 times a day to function.

Poobah said:
was the pain tolerable though?

I had the fever too, aswell as terrible terrible night sweats that turned my bed into a self contained pool. I had to wash my sheets daily.

But the pain was the worst part, I was on 800-1200mg of ibuprofin 3-4 times a day to function.
Yeah, I had the night sweats too. The paint was unbearable. I actually had to take some strong pain killers for the week(and still walked with a very noticeable limp). My thigh swelled up and was very hard and hot to touch. The red mark was about 6in in radius.

That was 2cc at one time. Second time I did only half a cc, mixed with something else, and still it didnt make that big of a difference as far as pain.

As far as I'm concerned, it's garbage, and that's where it went too.

DocJ said:
Two words: NEVER AGAIN
:laugh3: I think newbies should be recommended this stuff, maybe that way they'll be discouraged to use Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) altogether, especially if they are underage.

Back