bayer proviron 25MG and organon sustanon 250 Legit or Fake?!?!

LovefortheR1

hi ive just got my hands on sum Sustanon (sust) and prov from what i can tell it looks g2g, the prov looks fine as does the Sustanon (sust) however some of the Sustanon (sust) vials are slightly taller than some of the other ones is this fine?

Also i got this from a online source hence the reason double checking it with you guys. Anyway here are the pics.

Also this online supplier is a confirmed supplier of eurochemlabs.com

thanks guys

from what i can see the sus looks g2g, dunno about the prov though ive never seen in that package to be honest, both look legit though

wanted to ask you though, shouldnt the sus amps come in 1 box each though? pretty sure thats how organon pack there gear, never seen them in that holder box before....

Sustanon looks good, and they come in 3 amps per box, not 1.
a good rule of thumb to know if they are legit or no, put all the vial next to each other, they all should have the same level, second the manufacturing info imprint should me electronic digital printing, and the last not least u should feel the testo prop pain when u inject, if u need more info send it to me ill tell u if its legit or no loooooool

ye when i was with my old source i got organon Sustanon (sust) be4 and it came in a box with 3 vials in each box, however i ordered 10 vials with this new source which is why im guessing it came in this holder

The tabs are fake and the juice looks ok. I live in Turkey now where you just pop into a chemist and pick up what you like. ;)

The proviron should be from thailand if im correct. well that's where mine is from.
Exactly the same.

gtg

Pretty sure proviron is really easy on the liver aswell

Last edited:
Back