BB or not?

I don't use BB at all, it makes me feel like shit and causes painful injections, which is the opposite of why everyone else says you should use it. I guess I'm just allergic to it or something.
I commonly make Test E at 250mg/ml with just oil and BA. If I want a higher concentration, I just add EO.

One other thing, your logic about not wanting to put more shit in your body is right on point in terms of BB. Check out my boy jstarks findings about BB dissolving plastic!

I submerged 3 of each filter type into a solution of 75% GSO and 25% EO a strait EO solution, and a strait BB solution. The ethyl oleate GSO solution took two days to dissolve the plastic, the EO solution took a couple of hours to dissolve the plastic and the BB dissolved the plastic in like 20 min!!!! The BB from Lemelange and RLS both dissolved the plastic from the bottle top filters. These solutions did not dissolve the syringe filters but did dissolve the Terumo syringe stoppers!!!!!
Beware!!! Filter quickly and use syringe filters! Yes it is more time consuming and expensive but this eliminates soooooo many ppls pain complaints!!!
I have reserved myself to using one syringe filter per 10ml vial! Simpler and faster.

So essentially people are injecting a substance at high concentrations that can melt plastic in 20 minutes. It's not wonder why I have a reaction from the shit, I'm surprised I don't hear about people like myself more often.

From
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/chemical-study/601065-bottle-top-filtering-units.html

Last edited:
Back