BBG's Division 1 and Titanium XL Log - An Athletix Adventure.

Alright guys, here's the update after 5 days of no updates.

I am bigger. Took my measurements and I'm up a few inches total, which really, really surprises me. I was thinking yesterday how much stronger/bigger I looked and I had to know for sure. Waist has not changed at all (sitting 31-32" depending on the day).

So far, this has been a great success! I'm sure it will continue to be as well. Now, I wish I this stack for bulking, because my appetite is crazy but I'm making sure to control it. The recomp IS fantastic though.

I've been following along, just haven't posted.

Congrats on the gains! Interested to see what the final results are after the cycle.

FINAL REVIEW

Appetite: 9/10 - I had been easily doing my 12-16 hours of fasting, but after starting the stack I would be ravenous during my unfasted times. So if you're looking for something to stimulate appetite, this stack is it for sure.

Strength: 8/10 - I've actually gained strength while cutting/recomping. Pretty amazing. Squat is up 20, RDLs up 20, Bench Press about the same, Pullups are up a solid 10-15.

Libido: 10/10 - Absolutely the most profound effect this stack had. I have nothing more to say about this except morning wood every morning and 4-5 minutes refractory time.

Muscle-gain: 8/10 Considering my extensive fasting periods and the fact that I'm eating maintenance calories, some days below... well, I'm pretty amazed. Waist has decreased but weight has stayed the same.

Fat-loss: 6/10 I'm going to chalk most of the fat loss up to my diet. These supplements are great for fat-loss in terms of gaining/keeping muscle and strength, but I can't say the're particularly meant to be used for losing fat.

Energy: 9/10 - I almost didn't include this, but it's an aspect of this stack which must be emphasized. My energy levels were through the roof most days where as before I was very sluggish.

Back