Result photos from BD products made by IP

IP Products good?

• Do you think IP products, QV; BD are real?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do you think IP products are of quality?

• Would you agree that you need to increase the dosage compared with the old school REAL BD & QV?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BuildJax

Eternal Vigilance Baby!
Here are some photos taken over the past 20-25 days or so using BD products made by IP. The photos go in the order of: 2, 3, 4, 5, and then 1I am taking 550mg Andropen; 400mg EQ, and 300mg of Tren Hex Each Week. When I started I was 160lbs and I am now at 186lbs. Most of I am sure is muscle memory but I believe these products to be deff. REAL, however very weak. Here are 5 photos. Everyone using IP products post your result photos here.

If your going to post try and upload at least 4 photos so we can see some progression.

Last edited:
Photo 1 was taken JULY 24th, photo 5 was taken Aug 15th (today), exactly 21 days. You can see big difference when I started the tren hex from photo 4 to photo 5. Dont know the exact dates of the photos inbetween, sorry. But goves you an idea. Muscles are all cold in photos, no pumps.

Whoa whoa whoa! so youre a buck 86 soaking wet and you are taking all this shit together? I sure hope its underdosed gear. Dude, you haven't nearly reached your natural potential. and how old are you?

Whoa whoa whoa! so youre a buck 86 soaking wet and you are taking all this shit together? I sure hope its underdosed gear. Dude, you haven't nearly reached your natural potential. and how old are you?

I second this... I went from 150- 225 just with food and hard training... I could have cycled then, but I didnt want to burn my receptors and why not take advantage of your natural capacity bro? Safer and build a wayyyy more solid foundation.

if thats from the 1st 25 days of your cycle then the long acting esters are just starting to build up and had verry little effect on any gains.

my guess is since yo started a cycle you actually started to eat and train right and maybe backed off on the partying a little and got some proper rest.

my first cycle was test-e with the "BD from IP"....it was real, i saw gains and sides. would never touch them again as i heard bad things on IP but when everyone around here was hittin IP...the results were there. I saw it with my own eyes.

my first cycle was test-e with the "BD from IP"....it was real, i saw gains and sides. would never touch them again as i heard bad things on IP but when everyone around here was hittin IP...the results were there. I saw it with my own eyes.

ip sends out some legit gear and he sends out some junk . its like russian roulete because you dont know if there will be a bang for your effort or not.

Why did I start when I could have starting eating and training right without it? Honest answer... I am impatient. I have a very fast metabolism and my max weight without gear is where I am at now. And I agree with you guys, I really should take advantage of my natural potential, but honestly, I have an addictive personality and I want what I want and I want it now. I was solid last year but due to some medical issues combined with not being able to work out and poor diet I lost it all in about a year, so I was just anxious to get it back. Ill make sure to post cycle therapy (pct) properly of course and I am sure I would not cycle again for at least a good year, year and a half. Because of med issues I was just looking pitiful and I am ready to get it back. Theres honesty for ya. Thanks again fellas.

2nd cycle Ive done. 26yr old. I am sure its underdosed gear, sure of it in comparison to the old QV stuff I have had. Ill keep you guys updated with some shots as to the gains from this IP gear. I think most of it is muscle memory however. Thanks again.

todays generation seems to be so afraid of hard work and dedication. what do you think this means for our future?

ip sends out some legit gear and he sends out some junk . its like russian roulete because you dont know if there will be a bang for your effort or not.

that's exactly what i heard dawg...i guess we got lucky that time! there's too many good sources out there to fuck with IP imo.

Back