BRITISH DRAGON ANDROPEN 275 and STANOIL

gboros1nonly

I got some bd gear both 25ml bottles 1 andropen 275, 1 stanoil stanazolol 100mg , ive spent alot of time looking this stuff up wondering if this is legit gear , i cant find but maybe one single thing that mentions BD stanoil , HAS ANYONE EVERY HEARD OF THIS both my 25 ml bottles had a clear top with the hologram on the top , they both have the green stopper in them , they have the bd at four points on the stopper and the dragon in the middle any help????? is this legit????????

britishdragon.eu is the lab you are refering.

it's just a copy. seriously i would not run it, even not buy to my private collection...

you don't need to know more about them... it's just a copy.

if you are a big fan of stanozolol in oil Veyron pharma is making it, and razak also. see by your self.

this is not eu mine has the british dragon.com on it , not the eu have heard alot of people saying these 25ml bottles aren't real bd but what's inside is gtg just looking for some more info on the stanoil and andropen275

Yeah, this is not the EU they are in 10ml bottles. There are a few threads about, regarding this stuff, check out BOS there's a few guy's who are running this and posting results on there, might provide you with abit of good info. There is also pics so you can compare your stuff with!

i need some help here im currently running my first test only cycle , im on my 4 th week , im taking bd andropen 275ml im taking 1 cc every mon and fri , i am having great gains from this i know this stuff is legit however im very concerned about Proper PCT , what should i do and how should i dose it PLEASE HELP !

clomid is a good PCT

50mg/ed for 18 days. starting 12 days after last injection.

thanks khane is this all I need for proper post cycle therapy (pct), should I get arimidex,or nolvadex too, also whetes a good legit place to get these?

i have the same stuff andropen 275 in a 25 ml bottle and im on week my first shot of week 5 , i was taking tren with it but i had to stop it on my 3rd week i could not tolerate the sides i made the mistake of taking 100mg eod and by the end of that week i was sweating and ocean in my bed at nite and i had unbearable insomnia id wake up like i was shot w and epinefren pen in my sleep my body temp was very high like 101 i had so much aggression that if i encountered a great white i would literally bite the nose off of the thing then i ended up getting flu like symptoms and a chest cold that i couldnt shake i had fluid in my lungs and real shortness of breath i went and got a zpack from my doctor which i didnt end up taking in fear of my breathing getting worse so i just dropped the tren and shortly after it came out of my system wallah my cold was gone , prob is i started to get some strength gains and some sick hardness i looked like i just did a 2 hr workout i loved it but the sides sucked ass so no more tren for me ... but now i continued with just the andro and i was hoping to kick in some Winstrol (winny) w it on week 7 but im skeptic of this andropen as being fake ?? so your saying this stuff is legit can u tell me if your andropen has a scent or a taste to it ? id like to know seeing your the only on who has has the same thing as i do now , your help would be greatly appreciated ! i have noticed some strength gains recently but not sure if that was the remnants of the tren or not ? time will tell i guess any infor would help thanks bro !

Back