Bears - 1st Place NFC North

but more importantly .. the raiders won today :p

oo btw .. yeah you should be happy they are the first play in the north , but i do believe they are now the winningist ( dont know hwo the fuck to spell that) team ever in the NFL too.

but even more importantly...why the fuck did the 49ers win today....

are they trying to give away the 1st pick overall for next year

Citruscide said:
That's right kids... The Champs are comin' to your town soon. ;)

Yes, and then they'll be blown out in the first round of the playoffs.

0nyx said:
but more importantly .. the raiders won today :p

I think they just realized that the season started.

shaved_head_in_baghdad said:
are they trying to give away the 1st pick overall for next year

They want Reggie Bush. He'll probably be there at #2.

Aboot said:
They want Reggie Bush. He'll probably be there at #2.

The way they are losing QBs, they may have to draft another one. Right now they are using an ex rodeo star as a QB. The 49ers need a damn offensive line.

lavee383 said:

WHAT IT IS YO?!?!?!

man i was browsing the boards and realized i joined up here like 2yrs ago or some shit. and i knew i'd find ur post whorein' ass here!!! :afro:

Turbo1 said:
WHAT IT IS YO?!?!?!

man i was browsing the boards and realized i joined up here like 2yrs ago or some shit. and i knew i'd find ur post whorein' ass here!!! :afro:
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit kneegrow...what it is fo sho...

meh...it was ok...but i love it out here...KS is a good state...hell-a-fied better roads compared to MO that's for sure...but you gotta drive at least 4 hours just to go anywhere interesting...fuck that...

Bears are good...but for them to possibly come through Seattle who is finally getting respect around the league. Bears are 3-3 on the road...Seattle is 7-0 at home and the only blemish could be vs. Indy, hoping not. Seattle is different this year, we don't have Brian Bosworth, Rick Mirer or Ryan Leaf (Although I give mad props to Leaf being a WSU alum, amazing QB in college).

it's soo good to see this:
WIMG10812260216.jpg

Back