Becoming a Mod...... Are you interested?

So it was mentioned that one of the more prominent members here left because he wasn't going to be made a mod. The truth is we have no clue if this was true of not. We are always looking for good people to make Mods. There are a few things you know The responsibilities of being a mod often take the fun out of hanging out. This is why we often don't offer the opportunity to the most active members.

1) If you want to be a mod you need to be knowledgable and can't have an attitude. (n think means you can go around be a smart ass) We know how hard that is around here.

2) You have to have time to spend on the site.

3) You have to be trusted and verified.

It's also important to have a helpful nature and to be liked and respected. It not a popularity contest. Being able to write articles also helps.

If you think you want to be a mod send me a pm we can always look in to it. Don't waist my time if your not serious.

Last edited:
I vote Halwit, hands down. And can you quote me please, because I was the one who said Austinite left because he wasn't made a mod. It's widely conjectured that Austinite on the other steroids forum (similar to this) is/was unhappy with not being made a mod on that other site. Why else would he join here and make so many posts in such little time? He was always posting articles as well (which is what you just said mods should do). It couldn't be more obvious, and gave poor reasons for leaving. Seemed like a sketchy guy to me, even if he did help it. I don't think he helped people for their own benefit, but for his own.

I vote Halwit, hands down. And can you quote me please, because I was the one who said Austinite left because he wasn't made a mod. It's widely conjectured that Austinite on the other steroids forum (similar to this) is/was unhappy with not being made a mod on that other site. Why else would he join here and make so many posts in such little time? He was always posting articles as well (which is what you just said mods should do). It couldn't be more obvious, and gave poor reasons for leaving. Seemed like a sketchy guy to me, even if he did help it. I don't think he helped people for their own benefit, but for his own.

^ Fark this guy knows his stuff. Should probably be quoted.

It's been said time and time again that is not why Austin left. I think everyone is getting tired of defending him, but I'm sure he's happy to know he left such an impression on this site.

Can I be made a mod for like 30 seconds, just so I can ban that foreverasesthetic kid?

Lol what a fag. Who really cares that much about being a mod on some steroid forum. Is that aome sort of major life accomplishment? Anyone who gets butthurt and leaves a site because hes not given mod status is a fucking tard. Go away..dont come back.

I can't tell if that was aimed at me or Austinite.

It's been said time and time again that is not why Austin left. I think everyone is getting tired of defending him, but I'm sure he's happy to know he left such an impression on this site.

Can I be made a mod for like 30 seconds, just so I can ban that foreverasesthetic kid?

Then tell me his reasons. Why else would he create huge threads with the lengthiest posts I've ever seen on here? Out of the goodness of his heart? I don't think so. I'm sure he has friends outside of forums and has a job etc to pay for all his steroids and unlimited supplements he seems to have. He wouldn't have that much time on his hands just to be a nice guy and help people. That's a load of shit. I know I'm right and it's simple as that. He saw this forum as a "smaller" forum than that steroids.com forum, and therefore saw his opportunity to become a mod, maybe even head mod. Over on that other forum there are so many more people far more knowledgeable than him and with more posts, so he had no chance there.

And when I read pirates post above saying the job of mods is "knowledgeable and can't have an attitude" - ticks that box. Also "you have to spend time on the site" well he did everyday and for countless hours. Also number three "have to be trusted and verified" which he pretty much was. And lastly, you have to be "able to write articles" - this one really struck me as the obvious one he wanted to be a mod. Couldn't be more obvious now. Just foolish and ignorant to think he didn't want to be a mod. Also helpful nature (yep him too) and respected (gained the respect of good posters like Halwit etc).

Open up your eyes and minds my friends.

I can't tell if that was aimed at me or Austinite.

Then tell me his reasons. Why else would he create huge threads with the lengthiest posts I've ever seen on here? Out of the goodness of his heart? I don't think so. I'm sure he has friends outside of forums and has a job etc to pay for all his steroids and unlimited supplements he seems to have. He wouldn't have that much time on his hands just to be a nice guy and help people. That's a load of shit. I know I'm right and it's simple as that. He saw this forum as a "smaller" forum than that steroids.com forum, and therefore saw his opportunity to become a mod, maybe even head mod. Over on that other forum there are so many more people far more knowledgeable than him and with more posts, so he had no chance there.

you really are jsut talking out of your ass...he's already a mod on that forumm lmao. so much for your "theories"...ohhhh wait maybe thats also me in disguise...oh shit and by extension that'd be Cap too. Cap you are one smart fuck, or did I just compliment myself ;)

you really are jsut talking out of your ass...he's already a mod on that forumm lmao. so much for your "theories"...ohhhh wait maybe thats also me in disguise...oh shit and by extension that'd be Cap too. Cap you are one smart fuck, or did I just compliment myself ;)

That's all you got for your argument? And he's actually not a mod on that other site. What I find really freaky is him having pictures and new pictures all the time of that girl. It's really freaky and fucked up and if she knew she'd be freaked the fuck out. Someone with that many posts on the internet and having her as his avi all the time is fucked up and really freaky.

And also Austinite often just copied and pasted his articles from steroids.com forum, pretty low and dog if you ask me. Clearly wanting to be a mod. Such a shame. Can never tell people's true intentions online. I saw straight through it though.

Hi.
I just want 4everbulking to come back. That guy was hooge

Indeed. One swole mofo!

I'm flattered ForeverAsthetic, but I seriously don't have the time anymore to even think about taking on that kind of responsibility. Being able to sneak in 15 minutes here and there to drop a line in a thread is a far cry different from having to help moderate a community as large as this one. If that ever changes, I know how to reach the admins to express an interest. Thanks though. :)

Indeed. One swole mofo!

I'm flattered ForeverAsthetic, but I seriously don't have the time anymore to even think about taking on that kind of responsibility. Being able to sneak in 15 minutes here and there to drop a line in a thread is a far cry different from having to help moderate a community as large as this one. If that ever changes, I know how to reach the admins to express an interest. Thanks though. :)

That's a shame, it really is. These boards would only improve and be better off with your knowledge and helpfulness on a more regular basis. I'm not just saying this because you've answered a number of my questions through PM, I genuinely believe it. If you ever have more time, you'll be the first I'd back for being a mod :beertoast

Back