Becoming a Mod...... Are you interested?

I vote Halwit, hands down. And can you quote me please, because I was the one who said Austinite left because he wasn't made a mod. It's widely conjectured that Austinite on the other steroids forum (similar to this) is/was unhappy with not being made a mod on that other site. Why else would he join here and make so many posts in such little time? He was always posting articles as well (which is what you just said mods should do). It couldn't be more obvious, and gave poor reasons for leaving. Seemed like a sketchy guy to me, even if he did help it. I don't think he helped people for their own benefit, but for his own.

im too lazy to read through the entire thread right now to see if this little bs argument is resolved or not...but think about it...a guy...that smart...with that type of analytical mind...would he really be immature and get butthurt over not becoming a mod??? He informed a few on why he left and what happened to some of his threads he created. Just drop this shit...

I vote Halwit, hands down. And can you quote me please, because I was the one who said Austinite left because he wasn't made a mod. It's widely conjectured that Austinite on the other steroids forum (similar to this) is/was unhappy with not being made a mod on that other site. Why else would he join here and make so many posts in such little time? He was always posting articles as well (which is what you just said mods should do). It couldn't be more obvious, and gave poor reasons for leaving. Seemed like a sketchy guy to me, even if he did help it. I don't think he helped people for their own benefit, but for his own.

Sorry for being blunt, but that is utter bollocks...

I can personally verify that Austinite offered me invaluable help on personal (and gear) related matters via private messages over a sustained period. To help someone out and put that much time into explaining something to someone one-to-one, via PM's, proves that he got nothing out of it other than the satisfaction of helping another person... nobody else knew of this help, it was purely for my benefit. So unless you have solid proof that Austinite had how own reasons for all of his expertise and input - then I suggest you go spout your shite elsewhere my friend!

His contribution to 'Ology was a lot lot more significant that yours will EVER be!

Rant over! :argue:

Sorry for being blunt, but that is utter bollocks...

I can personally verify that Austinite offered me invaluable help on personal (and gear) related matters via private messages over a sustained period. To help someone out and put that much time into explaining something to someone one-to-one, via PM's, proves that he got nothing out of it other than the satisfaction of helping another person... nobody else knew of this help, it was purely for my benefit. So unless you have solid proof that Austinite had how own reasons for all of his expertise and input - then I suggest you go spout your shite elsewhere my friend!

His contribution to 'Ology was a lot lot more significant that yours will EVER be!

Rant over! :argue:

Why are so many people getting butthurt over this? You all keep mentioning his reasons and yet I haven't heard one reason, you just all get butthurt instead and don't outline them. Why would he leave this forum and yet continue to post on that other forum? Makes absolutely no sense. Like I said, you don't see halfwit or any other knowledgeable posters creating threads and articles out of the goodness and kindness of their hearts. I like halfwit he's a top guy and a legend. But he just doesn't do it. Because he doesn't have a reason too, nor do we. It's clear for why Austinite made articles like that and spent so long on here. No one in this world today goes out of their way that many times to help people and not expect something in return. The world isn't like that anymore.

Lol ya whenever any one argues with me about stuff austenite has said on here and it is in a real life situation. I want to try to explain how smart Austinite is but it just can not be done. It really can not be done. Lol I feel like a ass kisser saying this but trying to explain how smart he is in a few minutes is impossible. Lol I got in a argument about milk thistle with some one vs's NAC.... lol they did not know it was a argument but it WAS! I religiously take my NAC now days. I read all of austinites articles so many times they really are burned in my brain. I almost copied them onto a word document but I could not figure out how to because I had a new computer and did not have word. But they are the most important pieces of AAS related information I have ever read. He even answered my how to inject properly questions... Lol I knew how to inject already. But their was room to improve and now I feel more confident injecting. And I know all the cool spots.

Why are so many people getting butthurt over this? You all keep mentioning his reasons and yet I haven't heard one reason, you just all get butthurt instead and don't outline them. Why would he leave this forum and yet continue to post on that other forum? Makes absolutely no sense. Like I said, you don't see halfwit or any other knowledgeable posters creating threads and articles out of the goodness and kindness of their hearts. I like halfwit he's a top guy and a legend. But he just doesn't do it. Because he doesn't have a reason too, nor do we. It's clear for why Austinite made articles like that and spent so long on here. No one in this world today goes out of their way that many times to help people and not expect something in return. The world isn't like that anymore.

haha ok look...a few like myself know why he left and whats going on with his old account...there's a reason he didn't create a thread to tell everyone...
AND i can vouch and say HE DOES DO IT OUT OF THE KINDNESS OF HIS HEART...you have no solid proof or right to make that judgement on someone YOU DONT KNOW

and honestly...its nobody's FUCKING BUSINESS why he left but his own...you can use the info you learned from him or not...end of story...

I wonder if Austinite knows that he's been mentioned in almost every thread here at 'ology since he left. That's the beauty of leaving something when your at the top of your game, you leave a legendary mystique...:angel:

This ain't a fuckin soap opera Who gives a fuck why austinite left or what his motives r. Its a fuckin message board for steroid help. And that's what he did. HELP!

Me thinks some people like to argue just to argue, they like the sound of their own voice to much. Hundreds of posts they have of nothing contributable just starting or continuing arguments.
Like another poster did, i would like to say thanks to all the ones, mods and non-mods alike, even the one with several personalities lol cptfknplanet lol, who constantly post informative and helpful responses to threads of asking advice. whether they are compensated in any way is not my business nor do i even care. I learned much more in the recent months here than in the 10 or so years that i have been off and on interested in the steroid arena.

nice change of sn boss man.. what the hell does it mean?
Ink***601;n***712;s***275;v***601;b***601;l;3408247 said:
And I'm not the First Dread pirate Roberts. He retired somewhere in the islands.....

If mod s get gear or money then I m not in on it...

That I m not banned surprises me....as does that I m a moderator...

What you do get is a lot of pm s and depending on the topic/request or whatever I try to help out....

Back