Becoming a Mod...... Are you interested?

Foreverasthetic you should really stop putting words in Austinite's mouth, you are not him, you do not speak for him, so quit assuming shit you have no clue about.

Thanks. It's a conflict of interest for a staff member there, to become a moderator here. That's never been of interest. Nonsensical theatrics.

Okay, I have to confess then in light of all this: I am not Spongebob Squarepants. There, I feel better now. :)

I really am Roger the alien, but I often pretend to be Dr Nick. I only use Captain Planet avatars to please my gay lover.

Thanks. It's a conflict of interest for a staff member there, to become a moderator here. That's never been of interest. Nonsensical theatrics.

no problem, thing is he fucking types up all these conspiracy theories it's just bullshit and makes it seem like it's a fucking fact, when he absolutely has no clue wtf..

Halfwit 4 mod? He has got my vote, I'd really like to see it. Since I've been on here the man has gone outta his way to help the memebers on this board and the community as a whole. He has been a tremendeous help to me personally.

Foreverasthetic you should really stop putting words in Austinite's mouth, you are not him, you do not speak for him, so quit assuming shit you have no clue about.

Did I mention Halfwit has my vote? Halfwit mang I know your really busy with school and all, but I am sure that whenever you do have the time for it, you would make a great mod! Halfwit would be dropping knowledge bombs everywhere while making sure to keep these kids like foreverasthetic in check!
AZaDtJL.gif
Thanks for the sentiment brother. Those gifs are AMAZING!

guys being a mod isn't all glamorous... we work all day dealing with rule violations/spammers/scammers..

and we break up fights between members like we were teachers at a 4th grade recess..

if you truly can put in the time.. and i do mean put it in.. i spend over 5 hours a day on the forum minimum... then let the pirate boss know.. you have to upkeep the forum.. its part of the responsibility.. you have to deal with stupid people.. its part of the responsibility..

and most importantly you have to have patience and understanding..

Thanks for the sentiment brother. Those gifs are AMAZING!

haha yep, was searching for one just for this thread lol. Again man thanks so much for your contributions to the board and with all the help you've provided me personally, much apreciated!

It's a long story that's been well discussed, I guess you missed it. His old account was locked and he can't get back in, so he started a new one.

i just read the whole thread and not one person asked what do mods get
do you get paid, i know you can get some free gear but is it more just you guys love this place and want to run it?

Why did he create another account? Why not just use the other one? Probably has OCD.

It's obvious from your posts you like creating conflict and mayhem. For once try being part of the solution rather than the problem. Your nonsense is not welcome sir...

On another note, wanted to thank the mods, for I realize it's a thankless job. This is a great site for sure with lots of good, "unique" people yo say the least...lol

Lol ha ha ha ha ha.... man looking through this thread for potential moderators would be a hard job... I mean the cream of the crop is really showing in this thread...:p

Um, I think that goes for current mods too

If you guys missed it, he edited his post. He had called Austinite a 'cunt' in the original one, then changed it to 'man'

that's it Rumpy is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaned

Um, I think that goes for current mods too

If you guys missed it, he edited his post. He had called Austinite a 'cunt' in the original one, then changed it to 'man'

i just read the whole thread and not one person asked what do mods get
do you get paid, i know you can get some free gear but is it more just you guys love this place and want to run it?
Free gear would be good enough for me

Back