been in a really good

house1

Community Veteran
mood since i started fina. does anyone else get that way.

my wife said something about it yesterday. she said whatever i was taking i need to stay on:D she has not seen me in this good a mood in a long time.;)

Me being a very mild mannered and almost too nice of a person, Test and Tren seem to get me to a more normal type of mood, at leats compared to everyone else. Almost a bit cocky. I dont know about well-being, but I dont get any of the tren aggression that your supposed to get at all.

Yeah, fina and test both put me in almost a euphoric mood. It's funny because all I heard about were roidrages from people on fina.

i have been putting trying fina off for a while now because all the rage stories.

i am a very short tempered person and was afraid it would make me worse but am pleasantly surprised. i have not felt this good in a long time.

house1 said:

i am a very short tempered person and was afraid it would make me worse but am pleasantly surprised. i have not felt this good in a long time.
Maybe its a wonderful new split?:confused:

:D

I have a hard time of keeping things to myself.....lol.....If you get on my nerves I will tell you....(I'm learning to keep it under controll since I'm a first time Fina tester.)

jyzza i know what u mean... test makes me feel like that ...it makes me feel like a million bucks and like a friendlier more confident person BUT just because you feel like that doesn't mean people actually percieve you that way... sometimes that extra confidence almost forces your mouth open...it's like u can't keep shut if someone pisses you off the slightest bit. lol

house1 said:
mood since i started fina. does anyone else get that way.

my wife said something about it yesterday. she said whatever i was taking i need to stay on:D she has not seen me in this good a mood in a long time.;)

Damn bro, consider yourself lucky because most people experience the total opposite. In fact I get very short tempered on Fina!

Back