Been on for a long time need advice

ICENUTZ

I started my first cycle ever of Test back in August.. I got some gear that at first I thought was bunk, however I think it was just extremely low dosed.. It was a Cyp so I went with it for about 8 weeks @ 500mg, and really did not have that "bam I'm on" feeling.. I then got some homebrew cyp 250 from a guy at my gym that swore by it... I ran that at 500mg wk for another 8-9 weeks and still did not really see or feel hardly any gains.. I then finally got some real gear from a sponsor. I am about 9 weeks in at 750mg wk and 40mg var ed. I now know It has been really working, I have been making solid gains and nice changes to my body.. I love it.. I have had virtually no sides at all.. However lately my sex drive is not what is was when I first started. Its still high but i do not get excited by the wind blowing by anymore? should I start HCG?

Throughout the whole time I have been using AIFM 2 pumps eod.
My training and diet have been great as well...

My questions:

When I come off in 3 weeks what do u recommend as my post cycle therapy (pct)? I do have almost anything I need on hand.

I have reason to believe that I have natural low test levels, and have been contemplating Blast/Cruise? If I do.. how long should I wait until I can start to blast again with a more stacked cycle?

I also got my hands on some jintropin and plan on running 2.5iu ed for 6+months as I want to lean out more. When should I start? now when I am finishing up the Test? or wait till I done with my PCT?

thanks for the help fellas

stats:
6'0"
14%bf
train 6 days a week
cardio/abs 3/4 days

You left out some important information. How old are you and what where your blood levels before you started and what are they now?

I know this is not the right answer and I have been playing with fire.. I have not had them tested? Unfortunately I do not have Ins. right now. $600 was the best cash quote I found.. any suggestions?

i think before considering staying on forever...you should really find out what your natural test levels are. I'd say a normal post cycle therapy (pct) with maybe an added two weeks and see how you feel. it's going to suck coming off but it is what it is.

and sidenote, if it's august 2007....that's not really a "long time" I'd consider a long time something in measured in the years.

Back