Beginner clenbuterol cycle finishing advise

thehaiderali

So i've been cutting using clenbuterol and caffeine and a diet thats on point. Each cycle was 15 days followed by 15 days off. So im past two of those. Used to run caffeine 600mg(200 mg in the morning, 400mg pre workout)
Clenbuterol was a steady dose at 40mcg throughout prior to workout.

So when my trainer told okay we're done with the cut, i wasn't really satisfied. I figured id keep cutting, so over the past 2 weeks, ive ate a little dirty, no i haven't messed my body up, but i'd like to get a little more leaner.

So i have about 100 tabs of clenbuterol with me, each 40mcg. So i want to diet down for 2 more weeks and finish strong. That would be a total of 3 cycles over 8 weeks. So this would be the third and final cycle.

I'm wondering how i should run it, i want to finish strong, get burn off some of the stubborn fat away!
I'm looking for advise on how to adjust the cycle, i'll do whatever it takes to keep my diet in check so i dont lose muscle mass.

I want to be leaner, a bit more drier! Ive done my research a bit, i know i can do incremental dosages for 2 weeks, or i can do burst dosages, but i'd like to hear some advise before i make a solid decision and decide to follow through.

Thanks guys!

Oh and here are some pictures if you guys are interested
Nothing great, but i love the progress.

View attachment 566813View attachment 566814

the issue with what you wanna do is beta receptor down regulation..

can you get any keto?

Back