Beginner First test prop ONLY cycle GYNO Alert?

Marcus900

Hey guys my names marcus im 25, a friend of mine advised me to come here with any questions as you guys have helped him a lot. I have and been training a few years and just jumped on test prop. I am on a test prop only cycle, I am taking 1ml of test prop every other day. Now I don't know if I'm tripping but I have had only had 2 jabs so far, I went to the gym this morning after work and felt my pecs was sagging and a little bit jellyfied. Now I'm freeked out as I could have early stages of gyno. It's not sore neither any lumps but I'm just panicking a bit. I just ordered some anti E tabs. Does anyone know how early this can happen, and if I have it how long do I have to treat it. My anti E tabs should be here in 4 days? Thanks in advance lads appreciate it

In your head friend. Zero chance of gyno this early in.
By anti-e pills, do you mean an ai like Adex? You should run this while on cycle preventativly.
Do you have access to bloodwork?
Guessing your gear is dosed 100mg/ml?

Welcome to the boards, please properly introduce yourself- give us stats, workout history etc.

Please write out your entire cycle. A cycle shouldn't only consist of AAS! Ai? Hcg? Pct?

Last edited:
Hi thanks for the response, sorry I Diddnt introduce myself properly, i will go into more detail in my future posts. I lift 2 days on 1 day off and training for muscle mass not strength. I'm taking serious mass, whey protein and eating around 2500 calories a day...Yes the product I have is 100ml. I have jabbed Test E before but it diddnt realy hurt. This stuff is litslly killing me. I have just had my 3rd jab and the pain is unreal. My wife is jabbing it for me as she works with sharps everyday in a care home so I know it's being done correct. I have no brusing or swelling whatsoever it's practically non visible on the injection site but it feels like a bowling ball hanging off my ass. I'm massaging it and warming my stuff up so I have no idea why it's this painful. Will it be this painful the whole cycle? Thanks

stop playing with your nips so much. guarantee you keep doing that you'll think you have gyno.

the ONLY possible thing you have right now is a small amount of water retention , and you must be the body type that holds water in your lower chest area . its not gyno

you prob should of got yourself in better shape before starting this cycle

You definitely should have done some reading and learning what you are doing BEFORE you pulled the trigger. Your buddy advised you to come here. Who advised you to start without knowing ANYTING. ??

Listen this is no joke and can have so serious issues with you and your body. Start reading the sticky posts and learn about Estrogen , prolactin and progesterone. What it is and how to control it.

If you only did two injections then everything is in your head. Stop now...STOP and start getting educated so you don't ruin your life at the age of 25??? huh. This cycle can wait a few weeks or months while you learn what you are doing, There is NO rush

Appreciate that. I done a cycle before on test E and Dbol for 10 weeks whilst taking anti E tabs and was ok, it was not like this test prop I've pinned 3 times now and it's still pretty painful . I should be ok just panicked a bit from the Stuff I have heard. A few people on diff forums said you can get gyno overnight so I think that triggers it for me. I been researching allllllll day every day for around 2/3 weeks, brought my gear and still waited a week till I started pining. But it is good to get advice from real people on this forum. No beating around the bush, appreciate it man thanks for the reply

Yeh the guy I have been doing it with said what you said about the water retention aswell. Been on a boxers diet for 3 years nearly but packed the boxing In now as I want some mass. Tired of being the skinny one in the group, might be strong but still a skinny Fucker and want to mix it up a bit. Thanks for the reply bro I appreciate it

Back