Being accused of being on steroids has me..........

40% of ALL men 45+ are hypogonadal. That's a fact, and I doubt 40% of all men at that age have used AAS. ;)
Source (just in case) :p

OP: Take it for the compliment it is. Means folks think you're looking good and might even be feeling that sting of jealousy. :D

My .02c :)

I really wasnt talking about the 40/50/60 year olds..

My comment was that most likely a good % of younger males late 20's & 30's are on TRT because of Steroids.

I may be completly wrong..

I think the2 run hand & hand

Anyone ever been acused of being on steroids be a coworker?

If so how did you deal with it?

Been back into getting healthy after long bitter divorce. At the start of this journey I found ology and away I went. Found out I was low T and I'm dialing protocol now thanks to the guys on this forum. Hired 3j to coach me and I'm seeing great results went from 273lbs to 237lbs as of today had to buy whole new wardrobe LOL I guess I'm looking better cause I hear i am looking good from alot of people but I really don't see it. But weight and measurements dont lie.

At work had to get measured for a new uniform. As the guy was measuring me a coworker said there is no way you made this transformation without using steroids. I took it with a grain of salt but I'm getting little comments here and there and I think a few other guys are thinking the same thing. This has me very pissed off!

I've been busting my ass to get like this eating right hitting the gym hard and some douche has to go and run off at the mouth. I can't wait till I get the bf% down enough to do a blast myself. If they think I'm on the juice now at 100mg testc e7d can only imagine what they'll think when i blast.

Just needed to vent.

Anyone with similar experiences would to like to hear how you handled it

Thanks

People always want to throw in their .02 for things they aren't willing to do. Most people lack the will power and the desire to go after things meaningful to them so they just sit on the sidelines and give their opinions because they can't accept the fact that a lot of hard work was put into your transformation. They'll just keep making excuses because deep down they think they can't make a similar transformation and that's just the reality of it. They can't even fathom what it takes to make slow incremental hard progress.

Keep doing you and to be honest who gives that they think you're on something. Its none of their business.

People always want to throw in their .02 for things they aren't willing to do. Most people lack the will power and the desire to go after things meaningful to them so they just sit on the sidelines and give their opinions because they can't accept the fact that a lot of hard work was put into your transformation. They'll just keep making excuses because deep down they think they can't make a similar transformation and that's just the reality of it. They can't even fathom what it takes to make slow incremental hard progress.

Keep doing you and to be honest who gives that they think you're on something. Its none of their business.

Thanks

Almost all the opinions given so far are don t worry about what others say or think but that is easier said than done but working on it :)

Thank you.

It will be money well spent. Just remember he can give you the meal plan the workout routine and answer all your questions steer you on your way but your success will depend entirely on the effort you put into it.

Good luck

exactly.. i can only show the path.. the client has to walk it!!!!!!!!

congrats on all your success already brother.. we are no where close to done!! very proud to be your coach!!

Tnation emailed me an article a few weeks ago that echoed my own observations on this to an extent...

A few years ago, along with drugs I also quit drinking. I bring this up not because I want a high five but because of the interesting range of responses declining a drink illicits from others. It seems (as a generalization of course) that people who are happy or comfortable with themselves, and more specifically their attitude/relationship with alcohol have pretty much zero issues with a non-drinker. Conversely, people who I would privately suspect drink too much, or often or whatever are the ones who are deeply uncomfortable, or even offended by someone who is able to turn down alcohol.

This seems to also apply, at least in my (generalized) experience with exercise/fitness and particularly nutrition. People who are either fit or at least comfortable with their level of fitness have next to no reaction to either a casual mention of "no thanks I'm planning to hit the gym still today" or even "I'll pass on seconds, great meal though!" (or even 'no cake for me today thanks, watching what I eat this weekend') etc. Out of shape, or overweight people seem to be some of the only ones who can't fathom this kind of willpower and feel the need to comment, usually snidely about something to do with working out or watching macros etc...

Anyways enough of my opinion/observations, this is the article from T-nation:

I am an alcoholic, something I easily say with the anonymity of the Internet, but not something I broadcast in person. I simply tell people I used to drink like a sailor (which is funny, since I WAS a sailor) and I damaged my liver. It has fully regenerated itself (which is true, both the damage and the regeneration) so now I do not drink at all. Everyone has always said "yeah, good idea" and moved on. :)

Juice is the magic pill. Every morning I eat a big bowl of dbol and wheaties. I don't even have to work out I just play gta and eat Cheetos. All kinds of gains hataz

Hey congrats on going from 273 to the 230s. Tremendous accomplishment man! I'm in the same boat. I'm getting treated for low t and have hired 3J. I probably start the meal plan next week. He had a killer special on so I had to do it. I'm sitting around 245 now. Who knows where I'll end up.

Once they accuse you of steroids, you know you're doing something right. Megatron/Halfwit always have the best answers to everything.

How nice would that be if it was reality
Juice is the magic pill. Every morning I eat a big bowl of dbol and wheaties. I don't even have to work out I just play gta and eat Cheetos. All kinds of gains hataz

I really wasnt talking about the 40/50/60 year olds..

My comment was that most likely a good % of younger males late 20's & 30's are on TRT because of Steroids.

I may be completly wrong..

I think the2 run hand & hand

I do think that a good majority HERE are on TRT because of AAS, but I assure you that there are many ways to kill your ability to produce testosterone naturally. I never did AAS (was tempted a lot) in my younger years, but am on TRT now. I just felt that it was an exaggeration of a true representation of all men on TRT. In fact, I'm willing to bet that the number one cause of hypogonadism is obesity.

No offense or disrespect intended by the way. I just want to recognize that not all of us on TRT did so by experimenting with AAS, that's all. :)

Most think you just grow from taking them too, and it doesnt take hard work. screw them!
or always like when they say u got fake muscle anyways cause your on steroids, got a fellow employee saying that shit all the time ( female) but meanwhile her husband shows up at our work time to time and is totally out of shape hmm go figure I wonder who she heard that from maybe her jealous husband lol
Its funny how they think taking steroids just grows muscle like filling a balloon up with water haha

or always like when they say u got fake muscle anyways cause your on steroids, got a fellow employee saying that shit all the time ( female) but meanwhile her husband shows up at our work time to time and is totally out of shape hmm go figure I wonder who she heard that from maybe her jealous husband lol
Its funny how they think taking steroids just grows muscle like filling a balloon up with water haha

I agree with your statement. Ppl who are uneducated about AAS tend to think like this, and really have no idea.

people say things like that just because they can't do it themselves. it's the lazy, fat, couch potatoes that are always pulling the steroids card out on people. Take it as a compliment on your achievement and chalk it up as a win.

THIS^^^

Its very easy to lay on a couch watching TV for hours everyday, eating chips, cookies, fried foods, and sodas and getting fatter and fatter. That's why most people are in such terrible physical shape. Of course they're going to envy you with your worked-out body. They can't help themselves but to stare at it, and they want to touch it, and they are burning with jealousy that they don't look the way you do. Yes, I've had people accuse me of using juice long before I actually started to do so. Some still say shit behind my back but I just ignore these people because I've never cared what they think.

I learned a few things after I started training and eating right. Once you train your body to a certain level of fitness people are going to stare at you and talk about you, and you will often catch them checking you out---both men and women. The chicks more often admire and the dudes more often hate---but either way, they think we're muscleheads who don't have a clue and that all we do is spend all our time in a gym juicing and pumping iron. The stereotype comes with our lifestyle. I've learned to embrace it. When I first started training I did it because I wanted to look good. Now I do it to feel good. I'm not that young anymore and I don't workout as aggressively as I used to, but I've kept this body looking pretty good over the years and I'm at an age where I'm mellowed out and don't give 2 shits what people think or say about me---a whole lot less than I did before. I'm happy with me, and that's what really matters.

Punch that guy in the face and body slam him through a desk.

people say that about anyone who gets big tho. Maybe he is looking for a hook up... Lol

Back