Being accused of being on steroids has me..........

hiram1st

Anyone ever been acused of being on steroids be a coworker?

If so how did you deal with it?

Been back into getting healthy after long bitter divorce. At the start of this journey I found ology and away I went. Found out I was low T and I'm dialing protocol now thanks to the guys on this forum. Hired 3j to coach me and I'm seeing great results went from 273lbs to 237lbs as of today had to buy whole new wardrobe LOL I guess I'm looking better cause I hear i am looking good from alot of people but I really don't see it. But weight and measurements dont lie.

At work had to get measured for a new uniform. As the guy was measuring me a coworker said there is no way you made this transformation without using steroids. I took it with a grain of salt but I'm getting little comments here and there and I think a few other guys are thinking the same thing. This has me very pissed off!

I've been busting my ass to get like this eating right hitting the gym hard and some douche has to go and run off at the mouth. I can't wait till I get the bf% down enough to do a blast myself. If they think I'm on the juice now at 100mg testc e7d can only imagine what they'll think when i blast.

Just needed to vent.

Anyone with similar experiences would to like to hear how you handled it

Thanks

Give him a quick taste of roid rage!!

Honestly, I'm on trt for my health. I couldn't give a crap about what anyone else thinks. I wouldn't let it bother you.

I'm past the point of lying. I don't openly talk about my usage but it obvious by my physique. (Not tying to sound smug) people ask, I dodge it. But most just assume and don't bother to ask.

F him. You do you man. I learned a long time ago - people walking up at the gym saying something, anyone, they dont deserve your time or effort. Do not let them bother you. Stay focused and d what you want. If need be let it drive you.99.9% of people dont realize they arent magic, that its more what you do than what you take so again - f them.

i told him this morning to take it as a compliment..

he's progressed so well that the haters are accusing him of using a "magic pill" lol..

shit ill take that all day with a smile

Just say "you think that because your just out of shape. When you eat right 6x a day and exercise properly you get results."

i told him this morning to take it as a compliment..

he's progressed so well that the haters are accusing him of using a "magic pill" lol..

shit ill take that all day with a smile

Spot on 3j. This is a testament to you both. A compliment. Kudos.....

I would say why do we give me a fuck what others think..

But we do all this hard work and take all this shit so others see us and say damn.

Its a catch 22.

I have no problem telling people I am on TRT. I view injecting testosterone due to not making it in my own body no differently then injecting insulin if you are a diabetic. No shame in it, it simply is what it is.

Been back into getting healthy after long bitter divorce. At the start of this journey I found ology and away I went. Found out I was low T and I'm dialing protocol now thanks to the guys on this forum. Hired 3j to coach me and I'm seeing great results went from 273lbs to 237lbs as of today had to buy whole new wardrobe LOL I guess I'm looking better cause I hear i am looking good from alot of people but I really don't see it. But weight and measurements dont lie.

At work had to get measured for a new uniform. As the guy was measuring me a coworker said there is no way you made this transformation without using steroids. I took it with a grain of salt but I'm getting little comments here and there and I think a few other guys are thinking the same thing. This has me very pissed off!

I've been busting my ass to get like this eating right hitting the gym hard and some douche has to go and run off at the mouth. I can't wait till I get the bf% down enough to do a blast myself. If they think I'm on the juice now at 100mg testc e7d can only imagine what they'll think when i blast.

Just needed to vent.

Thanks

If it's just a passing comment I wouldn't worry about it. If it's quiet chatter amongst a few others, I wouldn't worry about it. Gossip is gossip. If people ask you how you're achieving this, tell them you hired a nutritionist who also helped you with your training routine. Other than that, it's been a lot of hard work. What are they going to say? Even if your employer wanted to give you a drug test specifically for your testosterone levels you're going to be in the normal range. Even if it was high normal who are they to say that you don't have great genetics, and are maintaining a high normal level?

If the comments are being made directly to you, and it continues over and over, then I'd directly tell them, "I've put a lot of hard work into this, as well, I've hired the guidance of a person to help me with all this, and get me on the right track. A little joking is fine, but it's become to much. Don't diminish what I've done, by trying to say I'm using steroids. Just because you haven't put together the work ethic, and haven't achieved a level of fitness, don't put mine down.".

Overall commenting about someone's personal business like that is a big no, no in the work place. How do they know that you haven't overcome some medical condition, which is part of what actually happened. You could acutally make a hostile work environment claim if it got bad enough.

Last edited:

Just needed to vent.

Thanks

tell them it's not easy jabbing yourself with needles and eating huge amounts of food followed by lifting heavy ass weights. :)

I have no problem telling people I am on TRT. I view injecting testosterone due to not making it in my own body no differently then injecting insulin if you are a diabetic. No shame in it, it simply is what it is.

There is a difference though.

Diabetics most likely didnt cause theirselves to be diabetic.

TRT usually are from Steroid use.

people say things like that just because they can't do it themselves. it's the lazy, fat, couch potatoes that are always pulling the steroids card out on people. Take it as a compliment on your achievement and chalk it up as a win.

There is a difference though.

Diabetics most likely didnt cause theirselves to be diabetic.

TRT usually are from Steroid use.
What a crock of crap!

Most diabetics I know caused their own condition from poor diet. And I'm on trt, and I had never used steroids.

Back