Being fat sucks, buy clen.

The Cat

*************.com
C- Is for the calories your soon to be sexy body will burn
L- The L is for the Liposuction you won’t need
E- Is for the Extra money you’ll save not needing the liposuction..
N- I can’t think of anything for ‘N’
B- Is for all the extra Booty your ass will be gettin’
U- Understanding the role of you DIET
T- is for the Taurine that comes free with your purchase…
E- the Ease at which the fat will burn off (get your diet in check!!!!!)
R- is for your Receptor sites..
O- how easy it is to purchase it online (from me :) )
L- is for the L-Taurine that comes free with your purchase!

CLICK HERE:

http://research-ology.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=106

LION

Last edited:
Is it illegal to purchase clen or clomid or any of these other products? I mean can this type of purchase be cause for a search warrant?

OR IF YA WANNA LOSE WAIT real fast...SMOKE SOME CRACK....LOL..JOKING...

the Lion said:
U- Understanding the role of you DIET

You mean I still have to diet?? What a rip-off. What have you got that burns fat but I can still eat two Big Mac's and a box of Pop'ems?

Has anyone ever seen or had any harsh effects of clen. I hear of a lot of people using it now, but besides this board all the talk is that the effects of the product are just bad in the long run? Any input?

Lion, you need to add some music to that for the win. Like, the sound of music.

muscleborn said:
Has anyone ever seen or had any harsh effects of clen. I hear of a lot of people using it now, but besides this board all the talk is that the effects of the product are just bad in the long run? Any input?

I don't think clen has any long-term bad effects. I just find it kind of uncomfortable to be on. I get a lot of cramping, increased heart rate, sweating (which of course means it's working), a little anxiety and some trouble sleeping. But it definitely works for fat loss.

maybe a stupid question...but can one inject the clen or is it for oral only??

Aczech said:
maybe a stupid question...but can one inject the clen or is it for oral only??

Not a stupid question at all. Injectible clen does exist. However, the liquid clen from lion is meant for oral use only. Errmmm I mean for research purposes :)

Rob Scott said:
I don't think clen has any long-term bad effects.

This is debateable as there is not enough research conducted with humans using the doses that most of the members here would be using. Like everything we do we have to take care of ourselves and be smart about what we use and how we use it.

Thoms said:
Not a stupid question at all. Injectible clen does exist. However, the liquid clen from lion is meant for oral use only. Errmmm I mean for research purposes :)

Thanks..of course, for research purposes only... :rolleyes:

Back