Done my research. Some questions for you pros and advice needed before I start.

Hey guys so a little backstory: Height 6 feet. Age: 22. Been lifting for 3 years. Started 110lbs, now 180lbs, but at 17% bodyfat. I eat 7 meals a day: total 200g protein, don't really count calories but all of my meals are clean (steak and rice, chicken and noodles, steak and quinoa, etc). Basal Metabolic Rate: 1762kcal. BMI 24.1.

I want to cut but don't want to lose any gains from caloric deficit cuz I still feel really small, however starting to get a little fat from permabulking for 3 years. Planning on running a var + clen cycle to help with retaining muscle and a more effective cut. Generally need help on PCT. I understand some of you will think I'm retarded for not running test e as base for a var cycle but here is what I'm proposing.

Cycle: 6 weeks

var 60mg/day
clen 20-40mcg/day, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off (gradual increase 20/20 30/30 40/40)
HCGenerate 3 morning/2 pre-workout
N2Guard 2 morning/2 post workout/3 night

PCT: 4 weeks

First 2 weeks (extras):
HCGenerate 2 morning/1 post workout/1 night
d-spark 1/day

nolvadex 25/25/25/25 / Clomid 50/25/25/25
arimidex 0.25mgs every other day
N2Guard - 2 morning/2 post workout/3 night

So question is
1. How's my cycle looking? How's my pct looking?
2. If I take armridex + clomid/nolvadex together in PCT, will I be suppressing my estrogen way too much causing it to crash?
3. Since I'm taking HCG during my cycle which will most definitely cause aromatization, should I be taking nolv/clom during the cycle?
4. Since clen is 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, should I be running clen while I'm on PCT?
5. is my var/clen dose too pussy?

Thank you all for your time. Any additional insights or judgements are welcome.

Seems a bit jacked up. Your cycle doesn't have any testosterone in it, and your PCT has an AI in it.

For #2, since you are not taking any test in your cycle you might crash your test levels and as a result estrogen levels. Then adding in an AI in PCT - it's hard to see where the testosterone and estrogen would be coming from, but assuming you have any test left then yes doing this might further crash your estrogen which is probably already crashed.

#3 that's one reason why we take AI during the cycle, to keep down estrogen from test and HCG. When you say taking HCG during the cycle do you mean human chorionic gonadatropin or HCGenerate? Big difference as one is the real deal and the other is a dodgy supplement. If you are not taking either test or real HCG during the cycle you will find yourself without testosterone within a few weeks, so no need for nolva. Clomid might help you make a bit of test.

#4 don't know

#5 60 mg/day anavar is a decent dose, provided it were taken alongside some testosterone

You probably don't want to hear you are too young, but you are. Should wait a few more years. And also congrats on going from 110# to 180#, that's like going from near death anorexia to skinny. With 17% fat you have a lot of easy to make natural gains left, and should do so with workout and diet - not steroids. What kind of workouts are you doing?

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions. I'll take what you said into consideration. And I actually feel skinnier now than I used to when I was 110lbs, prolly bigorexic lol. Hopefully you're about the natural gains because I feel like I've come a long way with my small bones, gaining about 1.8lbs of lean muscle per month. People only started noticing that I lift when I was around 170/175lbs. My workouts are generally 5 by 5s then after that bunch of other stuff. I'll give you chest and back day for example:

Chest:
Flats: Warm up to 185 3 sets
5x5 drop to 1 plate and rep at last set
Incline: Barbell 4x8-10 (1plate) slow down fast up
superset close grip db press (lightweight, bring over top of barbell for extra squeeze)
Dips: 4x10
Machine/Cable Flies: 4x10 with a bit of drop sets whenever I don't feel enough squeeze
Cable decline press/flies? (don't know what its called) - 4x10 superset with pushups sometimes
At the end a huge dropset on machine press

Back:
Deadlifts: warm up to 225 3 sets
6 sets: 225lb x 5rep / 245 x 3 / 275 x 1 / 225 x 5 / 225x 4 / 185 x 12
Lat pulldown: 5 sets: 100lb x 12 rep / 120 x 10 / 140 x 8 / 160 x 5 dropset 120 x 7 / 180 x3 dropset 100 x 9
Cable rows: 5 sets same everything as lats
Paused bent over rows (rhomboids): 4 x 10 1 plate
One arm pulldowns (lower lats): 4 x 10 lightweight squeeze
Straight arm lat pulldown: 4 x 10 superset cable rope pull 4 x 12

Been doing this new workout for about 2 months when I train solo. Sometimes I do different workouts with different training partners (they're all bigger, none juice). More info: Mon chest, tue back, wed should arms, thur legs, fri rest, sat back (no deadlifts), sun rest. 7 hours sleep everyday, 4 meals before gym, 3L water before gym. Was planning to do 30 min cardio sesh on all those days + MMA on fri and sun if I get on the var but I'm not sure anymore now.

Thanks for getting back to me, on the workouts I'm really not the guy for bodybuilding - I'm more into functional fitness. What I was looking for was big bar, grounded, compound movements. As much free weight work as possible. As little isolation work as possible.

The chest stuff looks good, hard to avoid isolation exercises there. Dips and cable flies look good.

Back looks ok. Good to see deadlift in there.

Should add in a leg day, you can mix it up but some combinations involving back squat, front squat, front rack reverse lunges, split squats, etc. Can superset with Romanian single leg deadlifts, or bench step ups, or pistol squats (fucking hate those).

And add in some overhead pressing, like strict press, push press, thrusters.

And core like planks, renegade rows, lemon squeezers, Russian twist, leg raises or toes to bar - mix those in anywhere and often.

To DoubleDieselRock:

You say you are eating clean, but you are Eating Noodles.
Don't know who told you that Wheat is Clean Eating.
It's Processed, and your Body turns it into Sugar, to Metabolize it.

Remember this, Slow Digesting Carbs for your Preworkout Meal, like Oats or Quinoa, or Sweet Potatoes.
You want some 1st thing in the AM or Preworkout, for Sustained Energy.
Fast Digesting Carbs for Post-workout Meal, there you can have Rice.
Later in the Day and Evening, Eliminate Carbs for Greens Only.

As for your Cycle.
If the Var is Legit ~ 60 Mg could be too much for you, you'll have to see.
Make sure to Split your Dose as Var has a Short Half-Life of 9 Hours.

For the Clen, the 2 Weeks on and 2 Weeks off is good, using the Pyramid Dosing.
Wherever you stop after your 2 Weeks on, is where you will start after your 2 Weeks off.
So if you got up to 40 Mcg after 2 weeks, that's your starting point after the 2 Weeks off.
For your 2 Weeks off, you need to run either Benadryl or Ketotifen to Up-regulate your Beta-2 Receptors.
Benadryl is the easiest to get, your Local Pharmacy has it.
Buy the 25 Mg and do 1 cap each night at bedtime for the 2 Off Weeks, Don't do them during the day, they will make you Tired.

PCT looks OK.
I'm not a Fan of HCGenerate or N2Guard.
Overpriced for what you are getting.
You Don't need Arimidex.
Anavar Doesn't Aromatise, so No Elevated Estrogen to be concerned about............................ JP
P.S.
For Liver Support, I would use Tudca and NAC.
They will keep your Liver Enzymes in range on your Bloodwork.
There's really nothing better out there.

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply to my post. Your advices are godly, I'll definitely do everything thats recommended to me. However, what do I take if I don't take HCGenerate? Reason for that is I understand Anavar is suppressive but considered mild so I was thinking getting a test booster would counteract Anavar's suppressive effects, or does it even work that way? Would clomid alone do the job? and do I need to up the doses of clomid to like 100/50/50/50?

For the noodles, they're buckwheat noodles and they're like half the calories (99kcal/100g) of regular pasta, and it isn't wheat related.

PS. the slow digesting and fast digesting carbs actually blew my mind I'm gonna start doing that today.

I need to go back and read in further detail I suppose, cuz I feel like I'm missing something. Have you ever cycled before? Says "done my research" but this isn't the site for the cycle listed.......not considered a cycle here. Are you on trt?? Have you had your test level checked? You're young, you're tall, and you're small. Eat big and lift big. Why run gear? Why use clen? .......you're small and could easily lose weight if you cut calories. Clen is going to increase your metabolism and make it harder to hold onto gains. People keep gains running clen because they are also running hormones. Where are your gains keeping hormones? I'm lost.

My apologies for my lack of understanding. It's late here. I'll read your post again tomorrow and see if I get it. 22 years old is youthful enough for gains FAR beyond the point you're at.

Have you read the beginners cycle sticky thread yet? your still too young to get into gear brother.

Back