Being screwed over by SRC?

Scooter86

Hey guys
So I've done two orders with SRC early last month in February and have received nothing at all in the mail. For the first 2 weeks I was pretty lenient with them because they had said some of their stock I ordered was low. But then when they said they had more stock I received nothing in the mail. I then emailed them and they said my order would come in the next 24-48 hours but 5 days later nothing...I then emailed them again and they said my order was waiting for 'final confirmation'. That was about 8 days ago now and my last email I sent to them hasn't even been responded to. For a company that has such a good reputation of customer service and quick shipping I am seriously concerned that they might be just screwing me around. Its been over a month since my first order and i haven't even received an email from them saying my package has been shipped....I wanted to know if anyone else has or is experiencing this problem with SRC?

Ive ventured out over the years and tried different places and always end up back with rui. They are the real deal - customer service , quality products. Other places I always ran into BS like you did here or bunk products. Its not worth the hassle.

I placed two orders with SRC in February and got both of them extremely quick. The second order came the very next day after my order. As for the quality, this is still yet to be determined (1 week deep and still no sleep benefits on Ipamorelin/GRF).

Sad to read this about SRC. Always read good stuff. I guess is best to stick with RUI or LabPE. :yesway:

I placed two orders with SRC in February and got both of them extremely quick. The second order came the very next day after my order. As for the quality, this is still yet to be determined (1 week deep and still no sleep benefits on Ipamorelin/GRF).

The Ipam/GRF is the same order as mine as well. I sent them yet another email again and they replied this time saying

'Thank you for your email, yes it is in the process of being shipped. As soon as I have more details, we will email you with that information.'

Don't know what that means but there sure as hell isn't an email in my inbox saying my order has been shipped out to me. It's worrying that you got your orders so fast but mine are either taking forever or are simply not coming. I'm interested to know what you think about the Ipam/GRF stack with SRC as well?

I think next time I'll definitely be ordering from rui products because SRC have been terrible at handling this

Back