Benzylbenzoat

immortalxxx

hallo guys,

i have a question, why do you guys use bb, in germany many ulab dont use bb cause they think it makes pain...

i know the powders dissolve better with bb. but in germany no ulab uses bb they all use 1/2 oil 1/2 eo with 1% ba...

and i read many times in this board that you guys think that eo do better dissolve the powders, but in germany they belive that oil is better cause it can hold more powder without crashing...

i will start my first brew soon. and i dont know which is the right way to make, cause i want painless injections.

another question is can anyone give me an tip, or something like this where i can find more infos about the raw materials :rolleyes:

regards immortal

Oil is just fine for most powders. BB is an excellent solvent at 20%, and does NOT cause pain for the majority of people.

We cant give out any "tips" on getting any "materials" - no source posting or fishing.

immortalxxx said:
and i read many times in this board that you guys think that eo do better dissolve the powders, but in germany they belive that oil is better cause it can hold more powder without crashing...
i was under the impression that eo held higher concentrations of powder.

I dont have enough experience to debate. That's just what I've concluded from all the research I've done. (mainly search function on a couple boards) So I am in no position to argue. Anyone else?

I can get 200mg/ml short esters to hold in EO.

I can't do that in straight oil with 1% ba. Maybe 50% bb but ive never tried it.........

Back