Best advice you'll ever hear

Don't listed to anyone you don't want to look/be like. It's simple

Contrary. Someone like 3J for example, may not have your ideal physique, but he is aware of how the body works and has helped numerous people reach their goals. Goals that are a wide range in variety.

For example, if someone wants to look like Rich Piana, it's in their best interest to avoid any and all advice from him. He is not a healthy person. Don't let size fool you.

Knowledge is powerful. That would be the best advice: Education.

Yeah, it kind of renders every knowledgeable nutritionist, trainer and physician worthless!

My point lol. I don't want to look like 3J, Lyle McDonald, Alan Aragon, Brad Schoenfield etc. I wouldn't mind looking like Klokov but he's not a nutritionist or a coach, just an athlete that follows his coaches. I'm not sure what to believe anymore :dunno:

I listen to halfwit all the time!!! And I know I won't ever look like him (Sasquatch) hahaha

HEY! I'm a beautiful sasquatch! :(

S784KCU.png

Don't listed to anyone you don't want to look/be like. It's simple

Incorrect Fool...Teaching Martial arts for over 15 years and competing in regular competitions in Thailand, but due to a serious car accident which left me in a wheel chair for 12 months and no longer able to maintain my physique ... Does this mean i am not worthy to give advise?

If you believe this is the best advice you will ever hear you are a complete fool.`

Contrary. Someone like 3J for example, may not have your ideal physique, but he is aware of how the body works and has helped numerous people reach their goals. Goals that are a wide range in variety.

For example, if someone wants to look like Rich Piana, it's in their best interest to avoid any and all advice from him. He is not a healthy person. Don't let size fool you.

Knowledge is powerful. That would be the best advice: Education.

what does 3j's physique look like? has he posted pictures?

Best advice for this guy would of been keep your advice to yourself, and don't piss off the mods. Dude got backhanded right out the door.

My other advice, and I won't answer any questions... Is never think it's okay to fart while heavy dead lifting.

The one that follows the crowd will usually get no further then the crowd,
The one who Walks alone,
Is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been.

Back