Best brand of dbol?

dbol is dbol just like test is test just like tren is tren, if you trust a lab then all their stuff should be same quality

What's a reliable source? I know that naps and unclez we're scam sites and there's a lot of selective scammers out there, but what's one that is trusted

Can I ask in a pm

Look, I don't mind helping Bro's out. But you have to put in some time first. Earn some trust. Participate here. Nothing worse then the guys who join up, wanna get a good source and then run out the back door! Fuck that. Every source I have I earned. No one just gave it to me. I've earned it from reading and reading. (aka doing your homework) I've earned by trust from others hooking me up. I've earned it by taking chances on sources (spending money) and having to wait and see if the shit is good or not. I've earned it by spending time on forums and getting bits and pieces of information, and linking it all together.

Look, I don't mind helping Bro's out. But you have to put in some time first. Earn some trust. Participate here. Nothing worse then the guys who join up, wanna get a good source and then run out the back door! Fuck that. Every source I have I earned. No one just gave it to me. I've earned it from reading and reading. (aka doing your homework) I've earned by trust from others hooking me up. I've earned it by taking chances on sources (spending money) and having to wait and see if the shit is good or not. I've earned it by spending time on forums and getting bits and pieces of information, and linking it all together.

Beautifully said...

What's a reliable source? I know that naps and unclez we're scam sites and there's a lot of selective scammers out there, but what's one that is trusted

I wouldn't go that far.. I had some good results from uncle and his Anavar (var) was on par with others that i've done.

I signed up just to give you a reply here but naps is far from a scam. He had some issues a few years back but they are on point with some of the quickest overseas t/a out there. The reason im saying he is legit is cause on the forum im a member of 2 months ago gave member $900,000 dollars worth of free gear to get reviews and get there name back out there and build back up rep. I myself recieved around 500 worth of Free gear. He's not giveing away anymore obviously after that kind of giveaway but Naps is anything but a scam. On top of that Gp is top notch gear. just saying....im not a rep take this how u want just correcting your statement. holla at me if u got any questions.

youre overseas? yeah shipping to apo takes forever, im on my first cycle right now, running 600mg of test e a week im almost on week 8 and i started out at about 225 and now im up around 245, im running kalpa but i want to use pinnacle next cycle, ive heard from like 20 people that naps is a scam

dbol is dbol, reforvit, blue hearts, british dispensary, etc, etc.. if its legit and properly dosed there is no difference as its all the same raw hormone being used IMO

Naposim by Terapia. Not sure if they still make them.

Besides that, the ones I get.

Yep, them x10000000

White packet, leaf on the front.
small white tablets.

I know lots about them, just inbox me and ill tell you some info about how good they are.

You can still get them, trust me.

youre overseas? yeah shipping to apo takes forever, im on my first cycle right now, running 600mg of test e a week im almost on week 8 and i started out at about 225 and now im up around 245, im running kalpa but i want to use pinnacle next cycle, ive heard from like 20 people that naps is a scam

I have legit Naps, easy to source here in the UK.......Don't know what it is like in Germany but many of my friends live in the States and have had troubles in the past due to the strict steroid laws. I find the customs declaration funny, as if we are really going to put down what is inside! 'Childs Birthday Toy' always works!

I have legit Naps, easy to source here in the UK.......Don't know what it is like in Germany but many of my friends live in the States and have had troubles in the past due to the strict steroid laws. I find the customs declaration funny, as if we are really going to put down what is inside! 'Childs Birthday Toy' always works!

Back