Best & Cheapest Way To Get in 300 Grams Of Protein

along with a high protein diet, try drinking a gallon of whole milk throughout the day, this will add approximately 128 grams of protein to your diet. If you are trying to gain mass, drinking a gallon of whole milk throughout the day is a great addition to your diet.

Then I'd have to say eat lots of tuna-each can has anywhere from 20 to 30 grams of protein. I'd be lost without milk or eggs they are the cheapest high quality protein sources available.

yea bro, you can easily get in 3-4 shakes a day. one in the morning. second at around noon. 3rd a little before dinner and 4th before bed. thats what i try to do. and on top of that i eat about 6 meals a day.

drink protein shakes with 3-4 eggs in them. This will add 21-28 gms of protein to your shake. Do not try to injest more than 50 gms and any one time cause you are wasting your time and money. Your body cannot digest that much protein at once. Go to yuour local fitness store and look for isopure. 50 gms/sving, 2 carbs. Add a nice heaping spoongul of peanut butter and drink. Yummy i could drink 10 of these. If not isopure use the eggs, its a great way to eaisily take in protein.peazout

Brendo80 said:
Do not try to injest more than 50 gms and any one time cause you are wasting your time and money. Your body cannot digest that much protein at once.

This is completely false. Everyone is different and can handle different amounts of protein. There is no magic number that can be applied to everyone. Someone who is 250lbs can handle alot more than someone who is 130lbs. I know that I can easily comsume more than 50grams at a time.

Also, I would stay away from milk. Its loaded with simple sugars, so drinking a gallon a day is not a good idea.

Vigilance said:
Also, I would stay away from milk. Its loaded with simple sugars, so drinking a gallon a day is not a good idea.

maybe for someone whos fat but a skinny person who wants to put on weight its really not that bad of an idea.

MuffDyver said:
maybe for someone whos fat but a skinny person who wants to put on weight its really not that bad of an idea.

Do you want to put on weight or do you want to put on muscle? Sugar is never a good idea, regardless of whether or not your fat or skinny.

There are tons or other alternatives that are far better sources of protein than milk.

of course there is but milk is a cheap and easy source of protein. i dont drink a gallon a day but i drink a half a gallon of whole milk a day and it definilty has helped me put on weight.

your handle is muffdiver but you won't eat this you won't eat that, everything can't taste like muff my friend!LOL, anyway tuna is cheap! learn to like it it's your friend!

newgoal300 said:
your handle is muffdiver but you won't eat this you won't eat that, everything can't taste like muff my friend!LOL, anyway tuna is cheap! learn to like it it's your friend!

im not sure if your talking to me but just in case you are, its not me that cant handle tuna...i can eat just about anything. anabolic dragon is the one who needs the advice. :confused:

Vigilance said:
This is completely false. Everyone is different and can handle different amounts of protein. There is no magic number that can be applied to everyone. Someone who is 250lbs can handle alot more than someone who is 130lbs. I know that I can easily comsume more than 50grams at a time.

I agree if you take in too much you'll know it you'll be on the can alot more than usual

think about it logicall if you were ronnie colman weigh 300 lbs in the off season and eating 600grams of protien a day and colud only take in 50 grmas of protien per meal you'd eat 12 meals a day and I doubt even ronnie does that

Guys protein shakes are to supplement your protein intake not be the main source of it. Chicken, turkey, tuna, salmon and lean red meat are good sources of protein, a third or less of your protein should come from shakes

JohnnyB

tuna , hood milk (low in sugar high in protien), cottage cheese...these are all relativly cheap....umm u may wanna start chokin down some eggs, unless its agiast ur religion or what have u, xl eggs or jumbo eggs can easily up ur pro intake....

Back