best chemical to take for tren sides

Skinny...In a Big Way said:
whats the most effective SERM or research chemical to take to prevent them
NO SERM will prevent Tren sides which are caused by elevated prolactin levels. SERM are used to combat sides caused by excess estrogen NOT prolactin. Some people have has success using gram amounts of Vit B12 but I have tried it personally with no success at all. Your other option would be to purchase some pergolide /sp or calbergoline /spfrom a research lab such as www.innovative-research.net and start taking that. For some including me the only thing to really do to stop the sides caused my Tren or Deca is to stop the chemical all together.

whats the best chemical to take to reduce the sides of tren? will clomid work for gyno?

First off, what specific sides are you getting, what type and dosage are you taking, and what other steroids are you stacking with it?

No one can say what to take if we don't know the answers to these questions.

im taking 75mg eod of tren ace... im gettin some soreness in the nipples...
GEE Id say your problems are caused by the Tren so get some B6 or Cabergoline.

lol well yea.... i just got some b6 200mg pills from GNC, how many mg's should i take a day?

I have found that 200-300mg/day works for prevention, while 600-800 mg/day works for actual symptoms. Make sure to split dosages up throughout the day.

Back