best cycle/compounds for my goal?

hello everyone

my main goal for wanting to use steroid is face change, like getting wider face + bigger jaw + bigger neck etc.

body gains are just bonus. I am mainly doing this because I hate how feminine and small my face looks

I will do standard 10 week cycle of Test E, but what other stuff should I add?

I know HGH is best for my goal, but that is way too expensive for me

thank you for any advice

hello everyone

my main goal for wanting to use steroid is face change, like getting wider face + bigger jaw + bigger neck etc.

body gains are just bonus. I am mainly doing this because I hate how feminine and small my face looks

thank you for any advice

hahaha, you want to do steroids so you can look like arnolds face? big jaw, big, wide face etc?

and your doing a standard 10 week test e cycle, and you want to know what other stuff you should add?
Im calling you out hoss.
HGH is not for building muscles etc.
sound like you need to learn and stay away from gear, or better yet, do gear and mess up your test levels for good and then youll never be able to reproduce and then the world will be alot better off without someone with an IQ of 10 around here.
:bsflag:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yupp sorry dude steroids won***8217;t help you. Maybe try a plastic surgeon.

hello everyone

thank you for any advice
What effects do steroids have on bone? Steroid medications have major effects on the metabolism of calcium, vitamin D and bone. This can lead to bone loss, osteoporosis, and broken bones. When steroid medications are used in high doses, bone loss can happen rapidly. not cool to be lifting weights and your bones start breaking.

hey op did you do anything about enlarging your face and jaw? boxing has been good in that, you should take it up.

Ready cycles of anabolic steroids for weight gain:
Turinabol 30-50 mg/day for 9 weeks;
Testosterone Enantate 500 mg/week for 8 weeks;
Dunabol 30-50 mg/day for 6 weeks ;
Primo-bolan 400 mg/week for 8 weeks ;

hello everyone

thank you for any advice

There are several testosterone esters including Enanthate, Cypionate and Propionate. You don***8217;t need a chemistry degree to work out which one is the best option for you, but it does help to know the differences between them.

Testosterone Enanthate is a hugely popular steroid and comes in dozens of brand names. It***8217;s used for treating low testosterone and provides all the effects you***8217;d expect from a test booster: muscle and strength gains along with enhancing male sex characteristics.

Its use by athletes focuses on its ability to boost muscle growth, help burn fat and speed up recovery. Testosterone Propionate is ideal for shorter cycles as it is slow release with a short half life.

Back