Best dog has been away for awhile, need some scrubbing on a near future cycle

Ord_83

It been awhile my bros, I haven't been in here for several years. Took two tours to Iraq, got medically evacuated on the second one, went through two shoulder surgeries and a back surgery and then discharged, twice-weekly Physical Therapy, blah blah blah so my shit got all flipped upside down. Finally off the pain meds, been hitting the gym hard for about 6 months and looking for some input on my next cycle. Im 33 yrs old, 5'8", 197 lbs, and would guess 16-18% BF? Can count my ribs when put my hands behind my head but abs are just beginning to appear so maybe I'm closer to 20% BF?

Anyway, this will be my third cycle. As a note, when I did Deca before, I felt like a million bucks. My joints and injuries felt like I was 16!! Loved that shit. Now im a lil behind on the new, the old, the better drugs of this game, so i came right back here so my hommies would fix me up

1st cycle was a deca, sust cycle (was a lil young at 22)
2nd cycle was at age 25
Dbol-40mg wks 1-4
Test propionate 400-500mg wkly?
Sust 250, 600 mg wkly?

NEXT CYCLE:
looking to bulk with QUALITY, not a sloppy bulk. Deca is a must-help me keep off morphine and oxyes like candy
Deca-400 mg wkly-2x weekly. Wks 1-12
Sust 250, 650 mg or 750 weekly? Wks 1-12
Dbol-40 or 50 mg ? Wks 1-6
Obviously arimidex, nolva already on

Rough draft to where I might go with something like this:
Test Prop 125mg/EOD Wks 1-12
Eq, 400 mg weekly, wks 1-8
Tren 50mg/ed. Wks 7-12
Dbol with tren-50 mg
I've given some thought to anavar for weeks 7-12
Arimidex and nolva with me from the first pin

The post is a little long but I greatly appreciate the feedback Brothers!! Its fun and exciting to get back into. the game

So are you planning on running "next cycle" now? The last one you posted isn't a good cycle at all. Back to the next cycle. What are your plans with adex and nolva. Obviously doesn't cover it. Test even though your using sust, should be ran a couple weeks longer then deca. That's to make sure the deca is not elevated when you start pct. I'll chime in later on the last cycle you posted after you clarify what's going on with your next one.

You need blood work pre, mid and post @ min to watch your E2. Test will aromatize like crazy at 750mgs then your Deca will increase ease your prolactin hence Ed and in ability to orgasm.

So start your adex week 1. Nolva for PCT not an AI.
Get you PCT straight.

Get it ALL together prior to n ml beginning. Make damn sure you can get those blood s

If your still on pain killers dont use any orals thats why people think they fuck you up they are usually taking other shit besides orals.

Rough draft to where I might go with something like this:
Test Prop 125mg/EOD Wks 1-12
Eq, 400 mg weekly, wks 1-8
Tren 50mg/ed. Wks 7-12
Dbol with tren-50 mg
I've given some thought to anavar for weeks 7-12
Arimidex and nolva with me from the first pin

I'm a fan of running multiple compounds together for synergy as well a cyclical stacks, BUT, what your doing here is just wasting gear imo.
there is no point in running 400mg of eq for 8 weeks. You don't need to throw in Var after you get done with running Dbol (the var won't feel like shit).

also where is the deca/Nandrolone ? thought you felt great on it. also you have not ran a cycle for awhile, I wouldn't jump on Tren for your first go again. I'd do something more like this

Test P - 100mg Eod weeks 1-12
NPP (fast acting deca) - 150mg Eod weeks 1-10
Tbol 50mg daily - weeks 7-12

keep it simple your first go back . plenty of time to run more advanced cycles. the reason i put the Tbol in there , is that its kinda a compromise between Dbol and Var . Its a non aromatzing version of Dbol. you really don't want to throw a ton of estrogen issues in this first go back, take it easy getting back and used to controlling your E with an AI.

Im not a fan of using multiple compounds.

Can get confusing if sides start showing up, not knowing what they came from.
I'm learning that this is probably the biggest unknown with steroids, figuring out what sides are caused from what & how to respond correctly!

Can get confusing if sides start showing up, not knowing what they came from.
I'm learning that this is probably the biggest unknown with steroids, figuring out what sides are caused from what & how to respond correctly!

the benefit of being on TRT . you don't have to run a huge cycle with multiple compounds . you pick and choose compounds and learn how the body reacts to them . then you can stack them.
you can add some Dbol into your TRT for a few weeks, then another time add some mast prop , then another time run some var. then another time primo, etc etc..
then you can stack things and know whats what. theres also a synergy with stacking that you don't get from running compounds solo. eg. masteron making testosterone more effective and taking the edge off of Tren sides.

the benefit of being on TRT . you don't have to run a huge cycle with multiple compounds . you pick and choose compounds and learn how the body reacts to them . then you can stack them.
you can add some Dbol into your TRT for a few weeks, then another time add some mast prop , then another time run some var. then another time primo, etc etc..
then you can stack things and know whats what. theres also a synergy with stacking that you don't get from running compounds solo. eg. masteron making testosterone more effective and taking the edge off of Tren sides.

I like this idea, Roush!!! :beertoast
I also like the thought of just running those solo compounds (while on TRT) for just short time periods to get familiar with them & how the body responds!

I like this idea, Roush!!! :beertoast
I also like the thought of just running those solo compounds (while on TRT) for just short time periods to get familiar with them & how the body responds!

yep its a huge perk of being on TRT . you never have to worry about suppression, just cause your wife has some left over Var and you decide to use them as a pre-workout , use them up without worry . a non trt guy just does not have that freedom . same with trying out a Sarm , running some Rad 140 and never worry about suppression issues

adding to what 9er commented on, if you are still on the pain meds u spoke of eating them like candy, I would suggest don't cycle at all until you kick that narsty little habbit. Or atleast get it under control, for instance taking one every 4 hours or what ever the script says.

Back