best for a second cycle???

bracco01

what compound would u prefer for a second cycle....
sust 250 or tesoviron 250????

Last edited:
Many people prefer single ester over a blend. For a first cycle I would say 500mg Testoviron per week 10-12 weeks.

Sust works best for me if I shoot it everyother day, which would put you over 750mg a week, which is high for a first timer.

Champ

at 250 your only replacing your natural test level. given your in you 20's. i would go with 500 atleast!

WARCHILD said:
sust. 250 2x weekly maybe add some dbol or deca or eq! any would be a nice addition!

great cycle...The first time I used Sustanon (sust). alone my leg got really sore it felt like someone hit me in the leg with a baseball bat. So I was told to mix Sustanon (sust) and deca together and after that no more soreness...

Sostenon 250 2x a week and Winstrol eod for 10-12 wks.

Dont give me this Winstrol is an AA 17......its about the lightest and Ive run it 4 months with no problems
Eat and grow!

gator

WARCHILD said:
at 250 your only replacing your natural test level. given your in you 20's. i would go with 500 atleast!

If you produce 250mg of test naturally per week, your testicles must be the size of coconuts...

Would you rather do 750mg of test e VS 600mg of eq+300mg of test e for 13 weeks?

Thinking about my second cycle and really want to focus on lean mass so more inclined to do EQ but ive heard many people say that EQ is really mild and weak "testosterone light". plus it makes you really hungry so im thinking id gain about the same amount of fat as a test cycle?
750mg of test + .5mg of adex eod
or 600mg of eq+300mg of test
for SOLID 15 lbs of lean mass gains?:devil2:

EDIT:was reading this and clicked reply instead of new thread sorry for dumb bump see my thread/poll guys
steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/607005-would-you-rather-do-750mg-test-e-vs-600mg-eq-300mg-test-e-13-weeks.html

Last edited:
Back