Best option? Beginner

apbs

Hi, I'll try to be brief.

I'm 21 and have been lifting for at least a year. Before I started I was very skinny, I weighed about 54kg at 1.80 cm tall and struggled a lot to put on weight. I started going to the gym and quickly gained 4kg in 1-2 months but slowed down after that.

Now I'm 60kg and feels like I hit a plateau (I'm a hardgainer).

I've always feared steroids, but I read Stanazalol doesn't give any serious symptoms (the only one that concerns me is testicular atrophy).
I don't want to take anything regularly, ideally only 1 month just to gain a few kilos and bulk up a bit. I don't want to spend hundreds of € either on PCT or stacking with other stuff. The idea of injecting myself also doesn't appeal to me, so that's why I'm leaning towards winstrol.

So; will winstrol give me noticable gains in a month? Could I avoid a PCT cycle or keep the budget for it under 50-100€ if it means avoiding serious side effects?
Are there any other drugs better/comparable to winstrol that can be taken in tablet form?

Thanks in advance, I'm totally new to this and any advice is welcome.

Sorry bro. You are too young and don't know nearly enough yet. Spend four more years reading these boards and then you'll be ready. Happy reading!

Sorry bro. You are too young and don't know nearly enough yet. Spend four more years reading these boards and then you'll be ready. Happy reading!

Funny joke. 4 years reading... I just want a quick alternative.

I will have reached my goal lifting naturally by that time... Is that really the best you can do? I'm not asking for a full plan, just
1.) winstrol (or alternative) 20mg or w/e for 1-2 months
2.) recommended anti estrogen PCT

Oral only cycles are horrible, and at your height/weight I can see you completely drying out your joints with Winstrol (winny) and injuring yourself

Testosterone 500~600mg for 12 weeks, Aromasin 12.5mg EoD, nolvadex 20/20/10/10 2~3 weeks after last pin.MAYBE add in dianabol at 30mg~ for the first 4 weeks but I would increase the aromasin to 12.5mg every day or 25mg every other day.

It's not hard to put on muscle. "Hardgainers" do not exist, only bad diets and bad training.

Squat. With a barbell. Three times a week.
Deadlift at least twice a week.
Eat more protein than you've ever eaten before, and then eat some more.
GOMAD.

Oral only cycles are horrible, and at your height/weight I can see you completely drying out your joints with Winstrol (winny) and injuring yourself

Testosterone 500~600mg for 12 weeks, Aromasin 12.5mg EoD, nolvadex 20/20/10/10 2~3 weeks after last pin.MAYBE add in dianabol at 30mg~ for the first 4 weeks but I would increase the aromasin to 12.5mg every day or 25mg every other day.

Thanks for the advice. I found this, what do you think about it?
buysteroidsuk.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=246

It's not hard to put on muscle. "Hardgainers" do not exist, only bad diets and bad training.

Squat. With a barbell. Three times a week.
Deadlift at least twice a week.
Eat more protein than you've ever eaten before, and then eat some more.
GOMAD.

Actually they do exist. My metabolism makes me burn calories super fast and I have to eat ridiculous amounts just to put on a tiny bit of weight. If I skip a single meal for whatever reason I lose a lot of weight.

Actually they do exist. My metabolism makes me burn calories super fast and I have to eat ridiculous amounts just to put on a tiny bit of weight. If I skip a single meal for whatever reason I lose a lot of weight.

No, hardgainers do not exist. Do GOMAD for a month. Employ the farm bomb if you have to. I guaran-damn-tee you will put weight on. You're eating wrong and exercising wrong.

I'm a hardgainer, or at least used to be before I went on gear. Hardgainers do exist. It's genetics. Both of my parents were very skinny all their lives and you cannot win a war against your genes. That aside, here's my recommendations:

1. Stay away from orals. Yes, they're easier to administer, but they're more toxic to liver. Man up and learn to use needles. It's not difficult, it's psychological.
2. One month cycle is a joke. You'll just start gaining muscle by the end of 1st month. 2 months is the shortest you'd want to do. 10 weeks would be best.
3. Use Test or Test based injectables for your first cycle. Test is very safe. Mix up long and short esters. Or just use Sust, 250 a week for 8 weeks. You'd be surprised. If you're still worried, use lower than recommended dosages. Once you learn how safe Test is, you'll be more comfortable with increasing the dosages and using other injectable AAS's.
4. With lower dosages and a relatively short cycle you probably won't aromatize, so you can save money here. Also, for PCT you'll only need Clomi, it's pretty cheap, so it won't break your bank. Of course you could skip Clomi as well (I've done that in my earlier days), but you'll loose more muscle. Not worth it, IMO.
5. Don't be afraid to make a mistake/experiment. Using gear is trial and error for most users, since everybody is different.

Last edited:
#1 Winstrol (winny) is one of the weakest orals on the market with some of the nastiest sides, so whomever gave you that info on Winstrol (winny) clearly rode the short bus to school.
#2 Lifting for a whole year ? You should aim for 3-5 minimum.
#3 I myself was an extremely skinny guy for most of my life, big soccer player and track & field guy so I can feel your pain on gaining weight. Then I started wrestling 10th grade in high school. Went from 145lbs in 10th grade to 185lbs by the end of 12th. It wasn't easy, it was a smart diet paired with smart training.

Imo you need to lift for a longer amount of time and figure out your diet.

I'm a hardgainer, or at least used to be before I went on gear. Hardgainers do exist. It's genetics. Both of my parents were very skinny all their lives and you cannot win a war against your genes. That aside, here's my recommendations:

1. Stay away from orals. Yes, they're easier to administer, but they're more toxic to liver. Man up and learn to use needles. It's not difficult, it's psychological.
2. One month cycle is a joke. You'll just start gaining muscle by the end of 1st month. 2 months is the shortest you'd want to do. 10 weeks would be best.
3. Use Test or Test based injectables for your first cycle. Test is very safe. Mix up long and short esters. Or just use Sust, 250 a week for 8 weeks. You'd be surprised. If you're still worried, use lower than recommended dosages. Once you learn how safe Test is, you'll be more comfortable with increasing the dosages and using other injectable AAS's.
4. With lower dosages and a relatively short cycle you probably won't aromatize, so you can save money here. Also, for PCT you'll only need Clomi, it's pretty cheap, so it won't break your bank. Of course you could skip Clomi as well (I've done that in my earlier days), but you'll loose more muscle. Not worth it, IMO.
5. Don't be afraid to make a mistake/experiment. Using gear is trial and error for most users, since everybody is different.

Thanks for this advice.
uksteroidspharmacy.co.uk/steroids/sustanon-250/prod_6.html?review=read#read_review how long would this last if I use low dosages? How safe is buying gear from websites without a prescription?

One more thing, I hear that oil based test is slightly more dangerous when administering, is this true? Seeing as I have no experience with injections, it kind of worries me.

I will probably hit the gym a bit more (naturally) and start with this in Jan.

Last edited:
Thanks for this advice.
uksteroidspharmacy.co.uk/steroids/sustanon-250/prod_6.html?review=read#read_review how long would this last if I use low dosages? How safe is buying gear from websites without a prescription?

One more thing, I hear that oil based test is slightly more dangerous when administering, is this true? Seeing as I have no experience with injections, it kind of worries me.

I will probably hit the gym a bit more (naturally) and start with this in Jan.

I feel like I repeat myself everytime I am on this kinda of thread

I am 27 now
When I was 20 I used to weigh 120lbs and would blame my genes for everything, then I decided to stop being a pussy and gained weight naturally until I was 185lbs through dieting and training, (that was 6 years of dieting and hardwork) In the last year I gave gear a shot and gained another 35 lbs in 18 weeks and only lost 9 after my post cycle therapy (pct). So that is 7 years of work for approx 100lbs of weight. SO now I am at 215lbs at 9% bf.

The conclusion is that you are going nowhere fast buddy. We got dealt shitty cards, you gotta learn to deal with what life throws at you. Magical results do not exist, I am not going to comment on your "sources" since it is illegal on these forums to do this, you shouldn't be starting gear with a low budget, this is a very expensive hobby and lifestyle if you want to do it right.

4. With lower dosages and a relatively short cycle you probably won't aromatize, so you can save money here. Also, for post cycle therapy (pct) you'll only need Clomi, it's pretty cheap, so it won't break your bank. Of course you could skip Clomi as well (I've done that in my earlier days), but you'll loose more muscle. Not worth it, IMO.

As someone who thought he was a 'hardgainer' for 5 years, you are wrong. You can easily gain weight if you pay attention to your diet.

I was 135 lbs in 9th grade. Last month I was 186. Currently cutting, around 179. It takes years to build a good physique, and this 21 year old kid coming in here whining about,"Hardgainer. Show me the shortcuts. Will Winstrol (winny) do it?" is base ignorance and retardation.

OP, you are 60kg which is roughly 135 lbs. Eat more. Eat 5-7 meals a day, and with every meal, eat meat or a protein shake. Research proper diet. Steroids aren't your 'quick fix' (not yet).

Bodybuilding.com - Huge Online Supplement Store & Fitness Community!

Look at their nutrition articles.

Last edited:
never do oral only cycle Research Research Research if you have done four years of Research You wouldnt be asking this question

Dude 60 Kg !! A shitty Winstrol (winny) cycle is not the answer it's just going to dry our your joints and throw our your HTPA just EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT until you throw up.. then EAT again !!

Good luck bro

On top of what everyone else has said, taking the jump to the darkside should not be to gain a few kg. This is a life decision and money should not be your main concern. If you have to worry about how much the drugs will cost, there is no way you will be able to afford all of the necessary food

Dude 60 Kg !! A shitty Winstrol (winny) cycle is not the answer it's just going to dry our your joints and throw our your HTPA just EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT until you throw up.. then EAT again !!

Good luck bro

Eat until you Almost throw up . Dont waste all that protein :)

Back