First depot cycle with Primobolan and Winstrol

Lisa004

Hi

I'm 28, 165cm, 63kg. I'm looking for advice on a primo/winstrol depot cycle. I have done a couple of oral cycles (anavar, primo). I am thinking of running Primo at 100mg EW and Winstrol at 50mg EW. I will run the cycle for 8 weeks. Diet will be on point. Weight training 4 times a week with 3 sessions of added cardio ( 20 to 30min)

Any advice will be appreciated.

Regards

No winstrol experience for a female. My wife has experience with anavar and primo. Primo does well for some women as low as 50mg a week and thats where I'd start until I dialed in my bodies response to it. Been as high as 100mg per week without issues. This is primo enanthate. The problem with starting high is that it's tough to bail out if you don't tolerate it well.......since the ester means you're not out of the woods upon stopping injections. So anyway......my only real advice would be to start low and work your way up after a couple weeks. No longer than 6 weeks or so until you know how it goes for you.
With primo we've experienced night sweats, slight mood swings but very manageable, a little extra oil on the skin.......positive side is hardened muscles, more energy in the gym, more power and endurance, and building a little muscle even in a caloric deficit.
Sides managed easily by stopping and counting to ten if ya get pissed. Spend a little extra time scrubbing/exfoliating and get in the sun to help dry the skin out.

Not sure any of that helps but feel free to ask if you have any specific questions. Good luck and play it safe.......some sides stick around if ya dont stop them early

Agreed. Im no expert on female doses but a lot of online friends over the years always started low for females

Good advice above. 50mg primo and 10mg winstrol to start

Back