Best oral to stack with test & tren for gains?

I just ordered a bunch of EP Anadrol and Winstrol.. goin to be running anadrol for 2 days then winstrol for 2 days and vice versa... seems to help with the bloat that usually comes along with anadrol

i've personally never used anadrol before so i can't recommened it yet, but if it is anything like people say i'm quite excited to be able to use it

2 day s drol 2 day s winny.

Could u tell me please...and I m not bashing..where you came up with that and why ? I would love to hear the rational behind it.....seriously.
TEACH ME.

Chicago , I hope u won't take my post personal .. As every one knows about me , I always say I'm here to learn , and I hate going on arguments with others , this isn't something I am here for .

Still, in several occasions u come with a theory or post and yet you fail to explain it..
Using 2 different Orals , 2 days on and 2 days off isn't familiar , and once Teutonic asked for an explanation , the answer was that this mad scientist is doing this approach , and that's not the answer we/Teutonic were waiting for ..

Another incident is when u claimed that testosterone is a bad steroid...

I asked you , why do u think test is bad steroid and We were waiting for an explanation , and no answers were given ..
Why do u think test isn't anabolic, again no answers given.

This method in running two Orals could be working for u or me , this could be even the right way to do Orals In 2014 , I really don't know, but if I ll do it one day , the reason won't be cuz mad scientist did it.

Please accept my apology if my post looked like bashing , I ll just repeat Teutonic words.. Teach me

Well that's 2 for 2 with no no sayers; however at 50 plus 6 months I m at the exact middle of my first year of the middle of my middle age which is 40-60 . Isn t it ironic...should I bucket list this or say -uck it to damn old.

I'm a no sayer :)

Here's the problem with the 2 days on/off nonsense - there is NO SUCH THING as reducing the sides of the drol in the off days while keeping the benefits, your reducing BOTH.
The fact is, during the 2 days off your getting none of the muscle building advantages of the drol (increased protein synthesis, etc) so IMO, this rotation is a waste of time.
I can see a benefit to using orals in a 2 weeks on/off fashion for liver hepatoxicity, but in terms of gains the 2 days on/off stuff is overkill.

If a prep coach wants his guys to stay lean in the off season, he will manipulate their diet to build muscle while minimizing fat gain. This will make the contest prep alot easier & shorter.
If a prep coach wants his guy to keep making gains, then he'll choose the right stacks to create the results - he won't be thinking "let's build muscle AND stay shredded".
There is a reason for having a contest prep phase & an off season phase, these attempts to reinvent the wheel always fade in time :)

I also agree with Rida, Chicago has a really bad habit of hearing what some guy said & then spouting it off as his own idea.
I've seen you do this several times across this forum & then make a long winded explanation to make yourself look smart.
Unfortunately, there are people on this forum who really do know what they're talking about & will see through your bullshit immediately.
This is a fair warning - if your going to try to give advice about a different protocol the you better have a good explanation for it (including some hard SCIENTIFIC data).
I will NOT let broscience dominate this forum.

Last edited:
I'm a no sayer :)

Here's the problem with the 2 days on/off nonsense - there is NO SUCH THING as reducing the sides of th drol in the off days while keeping the benefits, your reducing BOTH.
The fact is, during the 2 days off your getting none of the muscle building advantages of the drol (increased protein synthesis, etc) so IMO, this rotation is a waste of time.
I can see a benefit to using orals in a 2 weeks on/off fashion for liver hepatoxicity, but in terms of gains the 2 days on/off stuff is overkill.

If a prep coach wants his guys to stay lean in the off season, he will manipulate their diet to build muscle while minimizing fat gain. This will make the contest prep alot easier & shorter.
If a prep coach wants his guy to keep making gains, then he'll choose the right stacks to create the results - he won't be thinking "let's build muscle AND stay shredded".
There is a reason for having a contest prep phase & an off season phase, these attempts to reinvent the wheel always fade in time :)

I also agree with Rida, Chicago has a really bad habit of hearing what some guy said & then spouting it off as his own idea.
I've seen you do this several times across this forum & then make a long winded explanation to make yourself look smart.
Unfortunately, there are people on this forum who really do know what they're talking about & will see through your bullshit immediately.
This is a fair warning - if your going to try to give advice about a different protocol the you better have a good explanation for it (including some hard SCIENTIFIC data).
I will NOT let broscience dominate this forum.

everyone knows it takes kick in time for anything you take. You saturate your receptors and it starts working. By the time what ever your taking kicks In it'd probably be half way through the cycle cause you've been purposefully letting it expire from your system. This strategy would be like injecting prop expecting enthanate like results.

everyone knows it takes kick in time for anything you take. You saturate your receptors and it starts working. By the time what ever your taking kicks In it'd probably be half way through the cycle cause you've been purposefully letting it expire from your system. This strategy would be like injecting prop expecting enthanate like results.
alright everyone throw in 5 bucks, get me some winny and drol and i'll be the guinnea pig and try out this theory. problem solved

I honestly think with Tren being the most superior AAS that there really isn't any need for an oral. If you run the Ace ester is starts doing it thing very fast and very well. If a guy cant gain on Tren there is either an issue with gear quality, diet quality, or training quality, nothing else. Tren does everything you need it to and does it very well. If I was running Test and Tren the only thing Id add is another injectable preferably a DHT compound.

Test + Tren + Mast?

It does interest me. Do you have a log for it? What length and dose were you running at?

Thanks!

I don't have a log for it, no. I wont say how much I ran each at because I don't like to give advice on what I run certain compounds at to people whom I have no idea of their cycle history, diet techniques, training techniques, or how advanced they are in AAS use. IMO this is an advanced cycle not meant for everyone. Don't take offence, I just wouldn't want someone fucking themselves up because they ran something based on what I did, Ive been at this a while.

Back