Best peptide for fat loss?

Just saying that is some crazy ass results!....

oh ok. Juicy had some pretty good results as well and i guess all things are possible, especially if one's diet is on point and they kick up cardio during this period as well.

I'm just torn between the frag or CJC1295DAC. I really want the fat loss with frag but a little bit of the growth properties of CJC. I'm not too interested in using GHRP6 so much cause don't want the increase in appetite but i suppose could use GHRP2, but want to keep prolactin down...what to do what to do...???

weight loss

I'm so confused from the amt of information I've come across from so far. Clarification would be AMAZING!!!

Goal is to lose about 5 kg. I'm 166cm tall/weigh 67 kg. I jog 10km 5 days a week. No resistance training. Eat clean. 6 sm protein based meals a day. About 1200-1350 calories. I cant seem to move beyond 66 kg.

A friend suggested Ghrp-6. but i've been reading that Ghrp-6 isnt as good for women and weight loss as aod9604 or gh frag 176-191. Or even Ipamorelin?

All I want to know is what is
1)the best one to use for weight loss and
2)how should I dose it?
3)Can they be used together?
4)Is there any way they could cause weight gain (not giving in to the hunger that Ghrp-6 causes)?
5)can they cause adverse effects on the bodys ability to lose weight when you stop using them?

I'm so confused from the amt of information I've come across from so far. Clarification would be AMAZING!!!

Goal is to lose about 5 kg. I'm 166cm tall/weigh 67 kg. I jog 10km 5 days a week. No resistance training. Eat clean. 6 sm protein based meals a day. About 1200-1350 calories. I cant seem to move beyond 66 kg.

A friend suggested Ghrp-6. but i've been reading that Ghrp-6 isnt as good for women and weight loss as aod9604 or gh frag 176-191. Or even Ipamorelin?

2)how should I dose it?
4)Is there any way they could cause weight gain (not giving in to the hunger that Ghrp-6 causes)?
5)can they cause adverse effects on the bodys ability to lose weight when you stop using them?

CJC 1295 With Dac should be good for women. I heard it helps a lot because womens pulses of gh bursts are smaller than mens. You could try that for a while and add in ghrp2 or ipamorelin. I'd say you should be okay to try them at low doses for a while and see how you react to them.

2)how should I dose it?

Honestly IGF lr3 is going to promote the most fat loss. Ipam and Mod GRF would be a great combo as well.. and if you're feeling frisky, you could run all 3 stacked together for a killer combo.

Stay away from GHRP 6 .. it'll induce hunger that won't be conducive to weight loss.

They will not cause any adverse effects when discontinued. There is no post cycle therapy (pct) required or rebound effects.. nothing like that to worry about.

Can anyone confirm this?

I used 2 vials of 176-191 and lost 22 lbs & 4.2% BF in 20 days with it. I dosed at 250mcg upon waking up and 250 mcgs just before bedtime. Loved the stuff no jitters, no hunger, no sides other than weight loss.

I was using MT II while using the 1st vial and lost 14 lbs in 10 days. Had to fly to Pittsburgh for a couple days and started 2nd vial with no MT II and dropped 8 more. I weighed yesterday upon completion of the 2nd vial with shoes and clothes on. Was very pleased with the results. I did a cycle of T3 prior to the frag and didnt do near as well and was fighting muscle loss, felt like crap ect.. Will be purchasing more, I use Southern Research on the peptides.

Can anyone confirm that this is possible? Everything I have been reading about peptides in general and specifically 176-191 is that you need to take it for a minimum of 4 weeks to start seeing results and to take it for at least 2-3 months to get maximum results. How did you lose 22 lbs in 20 days? That means you started losing fat at day 1 and saw huge results inside of a month?

Back