Best Peptide stack for healing with least injection frequency?

I'm wondering what would constitute a good peptide stack for healing purposes with the least amount of injection frequency? I'm currently on TB500 which doesn't seem to be helping much. I don't really like the idea of being a human pin cushion everyday. I have a busy life style and I know I would frequently miss injections due to not being home etc. If I'm going to spend the money I want to maximize what I have.

Let me know what you guys think. Do you have to run everything for at least 6 months to feel or see results? I'll just add that I will be on TRT at 100mg per week starting next week.

What sort of healing are we talking about? Joints? tendons? Maybe a low dose deca with your TRT might be an option.

What sort of healing are we talking about? Joints? tendons? Maybe a low dose deca with your TRT might be an option.

Yes, sorry about that. I have biceps tendonitis, pec strain, 2 shoulder repairs, torn lcl and a high ankle sprain. All of which give me issues to different degrees. What if I was taking HGH instead of peptides? How much would I have to take? 4iu a day 5 on 2 off?

I would like to try equipoise over deca just because I'm on the high side with body fat and I don't want to lose the use of my piece. Since I'm just starting TRT I don't want to take anything that is going to raise my test until I get things dialed in.

I use sermorelin or mod 129 and ghrp2. It's working well. 3xday 100mcg per. Same pin, but I keep them separated in the bottles. Ghrp2 has similar anti inflammatory properties as tb500. I think others on this forum use ipamorelin instead of ghrp2.

Back