Best peptides for nice skin?

letsgetyolked

Hey guys. I'm 23 years old and have done 3 cycles since starting at the age of 21. I've gotten some bad skin from these cycles (not terrible), but I want it to look better. I also feel that these cycles have aged me. I was wondering what peptides would be best to run for better skin? I was looking at Mod GRF 1-29. What do you guys think? This would be my first time looking at peptides.

If I had the money I'd run HGH, but unfortunately it's out of my price range right now.

I would rec Mod GRF 1-29 and ghrp2 combo for a few months, or:
IGF1 Des, or IGF1LR3. I also suspect TB500 may be of help. but i have alot of exp with igf1 and the ghrp combos so i would rec that IMO.

RUI is good peps BTW, Highly rec and use them in research for years.

I would rec Mod GRF 1-29 and ghrp2 combo for a few months, or:
IGF1 Des, or IGF1LR3. I also suspect TB500 may be of help. but i have alot of exp with igf1 and the ghrp combos so i would rec that IMO.

RUI is good peps BTW, Highly rec and use them in research for years.

Thanks juiced! I'm still researching and trying to learn as much about them as I can. Just wanted some insight from vets who've used them before. If I were to go with the Mod GRF 1-29/GHRP2 combo how would I dose it? 100 mcg/ 3x a day for Mod GRF and 100 mcg / 1x a day for GHRP2?

What would dosing look like for IGF 1 Des as well? Would you stack that with Mod GRF and tb500 as well? I'm mostly interested in skin and anti aging benefits. The muscle gain/fat loss would just be a bonus.

I see RUI has a sale going on as well, so I definitely want to get this finalized soon.

Thanks man!!

Last edited:
Back