Best place to inject HCG? Fat or Muscle?

My nuts are good and full but it don't feel like my libido is up. I don't get horny and I can't get a full erection. I'm wondering if my estrogen can be out of whack with only 3 shots into the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) or if the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) needs more time to raise my test levels. How quickly does Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) raise your levels?

I'm taking arimidex everyday, not sure the dosage, I'll check tonight when I get home.

From my experience, when I have my estrogen too high, I have erectile issues. When I crash my estrogen, I get erectile issues so you have to balance that estrogen. Post up how much arimidex you are taking everyday. Everyday dosages of arimidex sounds like way too much so perhaps you crashed your estrogen. If you can get some blood work, I would do that so you have an idea where that estrodial reading is at. Let us know.

what is the best Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to take? im starting my course on new years day, ive been told to take test 400with it,ive been told it takes 3 months to kick in???.. im currently doing my pct at the minute after 14 weeks of 5 tren and test 400 n dbols... since i starterd my pct my appetite has doubled near enough over night, is this normal?

It's only like the 4th day of taking arimidex, I doubt my e is crashed already. I'll post the dosage later.

Do you have complete baseline bloods? Have you had your sperm checked? If not then do both, but be aware the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) will have screwed them somewhat.

This is the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) forum - are you on TRT? How much?

I haven't had bloodwork done in a few months, my doc said he'll check my blood in 3 months when I go back. I've had my sperm checked and all was good. I was on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), taking 300 mg of test a week, but I got off to get my wife pregnant, I'll get back on when she is.

I'm taking 1mg of Arimidex a day along with the 2500 IU of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 3 days a week.

How long ago was it since you've been on TRT? If its only a few weeks, your test levels in your body could still be down. I'm not familiar with testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), but did your doctor advice the use of Clomid or Nolva for a few weeks to get your body's own production of test going again? That's a fair amount of Adex for not being on test anymore.

I've been off testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for approximately 6 months. When I first got off, he put me on clomid for 3 months, so the last 3 or 4 months I haven't been on anything. I'm going on my second week of HCG. It still hasn't did anything for my libido, tried to have sex last night and couldn't get an erection. I'm hoping the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) just takes a little time to raise my levels back up.

I'd request bloodwork from your doctor, having ED is only going to frustrate you more, possible cause fights with the wife, and take a tole on you mentally. It sounds like you never came back to baseline levels after coming off the test.

I just called my doc. Been on 2500 IU of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 3 times a week for 2 weeks now and I still can't get an erection. I have no libido. That dosage is costing me $200 a week so I'm not gonna continue that if it isn't working. I'm hoping he puts me back on test with the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). What's the dosage of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) just to keep the boys working while on test?

Typically it's used on cycle at 500iu a week, split into two injetions. Lot's of people do it on their injection days for ease. With long term use (TRT), I think that after a while of being on you should take a week or two off.

Keep us posted with how it goes man. Clomid stand alone has been proven effective at increasing total test levels at low dosages as well. In as little as 25 days from the studies I've seen, provide enough for some people to avoid injections and have a satisfactory level of T.

Keep us posted with how it goes man. Clomid stand alone has been proven effective at increasing total test levels at low dosages as well. In as little as 25 days from the studies I've seen, provide enough for some people to avoid injections and have a satisfactory level of T.

Yes,
i have seen clomid completely restore natural T in as little as 12.5 mg per day. Some end up on 25mg per day.

I just called my doc. Been on 2500 IU of HCG 3 times a week for 2 weeks now and I still can't get an erection. I have no libido. That dosage is costing me $200 a week so I'm not gonna continue that if it isn't working. I'm hoping he puts me back on test with the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). What's the dosage of hcg just to keep the boys working while on test?

7500 HCG/week no erection no wonder sure you have very high E2

what is the best Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to take? im starting my course on new years day, ive been told to take test 400with it,ive been told it takes 3 months to kick in???.. im currently doing my pct at the minute after 14 weeks of 5 tren and test 400 n dbols... since i starterd my pct my appetite has doubled near enough over night, is this normal?

HCG does not take 3 months. i see others use it for during cycle or at end of cycle. don't use in pct.

Back