Best Post cycle recovery?

!@#$%^&

OK, clomid at 300, 1-10 100, 1-10 50 is standard.

Do you guys incorporate anything else that makes a difference in post cycle recovery?

I was thinkin runnin slin by itself at the end of my cycle for 4 weeks in an attempt to hold on to all that i can. Bad idea? (yes iv done ALL my reading on slin)

If I were doing a cycle I'd use Clomd & Nolvadex post cycle...from what I've read while they're anti-estrogens they do work in slightly different ways.

I use nolvadex, proviron, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and clomid for post cycle...
Biotec..... And i run GH, slin and t-3 as my bridge for 2 months...

biotec said:
I use nolvadex, proviron, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and clomid for post cycle...

This is tricky. You should be more specific. You should use the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during the last few weeks of a cycle to revert atrophy, or use a small dose every 4th day throughout. This will prevent the atrophy from ever setting in. Then jump on the clomid and Nolvadex.

I like this stack:
Days 1 to 7: 100mg clomid and 20mg of N-dex
Days 8 to 14: 50mg clomid and 20mg of N-dex
Days 15 to 21: 50mg clomid and 10mg of N-dex
Days 22 to 28: 10mg of N-dex

Other OTC supps I like are Avena Sativa( BAC brand only ), Maca, Nettle root, Inositol, Muira puama, and Horny Goat Weed. These supps will help free up test and increase sperm count without and suppression.

Proviron will do the same, but you run the risk of suppression since proviron is an androgen.

biotec said:

Do you run slin for 2 months strait?

You can run slin as long as you want.

I dont have the abstract, but it was stated that the 2 together have a better stimulation on the HPTA then either one alone.

Back