Best steroid for sex drive

DUANABOL

Is Test the best steroid for sex drive? I would think that it is, but I'd like to hear your comments.

Test seems to work one of two ways. It either makes you really horny or completely kills your sex drive. I find that at the begining of my cycle I get really randy but as my body gets used to the new test my sex drive decrease slightly. So when in doubt up the test.

DUANABOL said:
Is Test the best steroid for sex drive? I would think that it is, but I'd like to hear your comments.
i know your worried abot the side from test . have you thought about giving proviron a try maybe 50 mg a day jus to get you back on track or when you have a big weekend planned

Trestalone-Ment is supposed to give ya a wicked sex drive. From what people have been posting on other forums nothing compares. I will be trying it this winter. It does spike your estrogen bad and fast though. So you need to have plenty of an A.I. On hand. I’ve read some people having to use Aromason and Adex at the same time to control it. You also need to have Caber on hand because it’s in the 19-nor family.

How does tren affect the sex drive? can females take tren?
Tren is an highly androgenic drug. The androgenic properties of steroids are what can cause emasculating side effects in females like facial hair growth, voice deepening, clit enlargement to name a few.

Masteron increased my sexdrive insanely much...
I was walking around with random boners and wanking several times per day... Went away instantly once I stopped masteron.

Is sex on tren better?

If you dont take caber, let your estrogen rise and have elevated prolactin levels ? Then yes...very much so... Because you cant cum but you are a true animal instinct beast tearing that ass up for literal hours or until she says "please no, i cant take it anymore".
For health reasons...nothing im recommending but its an option for you crazy fucks ;)

Test is probably best overall but tren results in even greater sex drive, at least for a while. Eventually I got burned out and struggled to reach orgasm. Eventually I swore off tren, too much of an emotional roller coaster, but I miss the great gains and strength along with the peaked sex drive.

Test is probably best overall but tren results in even greater sex drive, at least for a while. Eventually I got burned out and struggled to reach orgasm. Eventually I swore off tren, too much of an emotional roller coaster, but I miss the great gains and strength along with the peaked sex drive.

That sounds like you let your estrogen rise, didnt use caber and got elevated prolactin levels. Which would prevent you from getting an orgasm.
It was not due to tren itself, just a poor steroid regimen in several areas.

Back