Best steroids/ supplements for weight gain

dtrip

My objective is to gain weight/mass with the least side effects.

I've never used anything before. I would like to gain 20-30 lbs in less than 5 months.

Fuck weight gainer.

Real food, ftw. Examples include:

• Steak and mashed potatoes
  • Steak and sweet potatoe

25-30 pound with least amount of sides in 5 months? you have a lot of research to do. Every steroid has side effect, even the lighter ones like anavar and primo have sides, they fuck up your hdl/ldl ration, not good for your heart. You have to go in expecting sides bro, nothing is free in this world. If you dont want sides then stay natural.

MENTZER said:
25-30 pound with least amount of sides in 5 months? you have a lot of research to do. Every steroid has side effect, even the lighter ones like anavar and primo have sides, they fuck up your hdl/ldl ration, not good for your heart. You have to go in expecting sides bro, nothing is free in this world. If you dont want sides then stay natural.

I expect side effects, looking for the best gain/ side effect ratio.

do low doses of test, weight gainer in the morning and at night. l arginine in moderate to high doses and heavy lifting low reps. work ur legs out with more emphasis than the other body parts and u will get there no problem.

raisin nuts said:
do low doses of test, weight gainer in the morning and at night.

I wouldn't recommend a high caloric weight gainer before bed time. A long digesting protein such as cottage cheese yes, but not one of those sugar filled weight gainers.

hey drip, here comes the choo choo train...that's right open wide...choo choo.....

I'd go with the low test cycle 250mg EW, and a cast iron diet....chicken, beef .....but in truth if u do manage to gain all this weight with the tone of ur question ....i.e. please spoon feed me... u will lose it just as quick...have fun.

Regardless of how 'minimal' the possibility for sides are, you need to be prepared.

I suggest doing all kinds of research before doing anything.

It seems the most benefit comes from combining an oral and an injectable. Test seems to be the best bang for the buck with least sides injectable. But look into others.

For the oral, look into tbol, dbol, or Winstrol (winny). The tbol doesn't have high sides as the other two, but it doesn't have the benefits either. Pick your poison.

There are other orals and injectables that you might find you would prefer, but read and research as much as you can before you start.

How about good old fashioned training and eating? Why are you in such a rush, 30lbs in 5 months will results in 1 of 2 things: significant muscle loss post cycle or lots of fat gain.

What's up with all the weight gainer/steroid talk in this thread.

How about teaching this guy how to eat.

Learn how to eat and you don't need a sugary weight gainer.

mranak said:
Learn how to eat and you don't need a sugary weight gainer.

One of the biggest mistakes I made while bulking, sure gainer puts the weight on - but it's a lot of fat. Clean is the way to go.

why dont you focus on your diet for bulking. 50 g of protein 25 grams of healthy fat and around 35 grams of carbs per meal.
Proviron possible but stack it with something.. i cant tell you what to stack it with though

crazyfool405 said:
why dont you focus on your diet for bulking. 50 g of protein 25 grams of healthy fat and around 35 grams of carbs per meal.
Proviron possible but stack it with something.. i cant tell you what to stack it with though
Where the hell did you get these numbers from?

And the Proviron comment is just way out of line.

a body builder and bout the proviron ..... thouhg juss thought i would say podssibly and see what some one would respond bout what they thought

dtrip said:
My objective is to gain weight/mass with the least side effects.

I've never used anything before. I would like to gain 20-30 lbs in less than 5 months.

I'm suprised no one has asked, but ... age/height/weight/training history? Why the short term goal?

Taking a low dose of test seems like an idea. How evident are the side effects of a 200-250 mg weekly dose compared to a normal 500 weekly dose?

My objective is to gain weight and become more stronger and ripped but efficiently and safely.

Back