Best team in the nfl.

Solares

I still say the texans are the team to beat. They just weren't use to playing without Brian Cushing against the packers. They definitely weren't prepared.

Da Bears are the best team in the NFL, by far!!! We'll see this Sunday night how they stack up to your Texans...

The Patriots all the way (minus the whole Tebow and Arron Hernandez bullshit :()
A thread like this expect biased answers so im gonna go right ahead and say NYG baby !!! Lol but honestly the Pats because Aaron Hernandez would shoot up the other team. Lack of players = forfeit . Haha!

A thread like this expect biased answers so im gonna go right ahead and say NYG baby !!! Lol but honestly the Pats because Aaron Hernandez would shoot up the other team. Lack of players = forfeit . Haha!

Sad but unfortunately true lol. I don't hate the Giants (surprisingly) but am die hard Pats fan. A friend of mine used to work security at Foxborough and always used to let us sneak in home games when we drove up from CT

I'll second the NYG because I am a hopeless fanboi and have been since 1985, but I'd have to say the Falcons are primed for a race to the top. Certainly not going to be a repeat by the Ravens after Ray Lewis retires, Boldon and Reed get traded etc. etc. Falcons picked up a lot of pieces to help Ryan out.

San Fran all the way... Not biased either, my favorite team is Philly

This. I am a Philly fan as well but in my humble opinion. The niners are going to be a top tier team. That kid at quarterback is special and I will enjoy watching him progress and mature into one of the best that ever did it. He has the total package, should he stay healthy and focused his potential is endless

broncos,49ers,giants,seahawks,skins,pats in that order.. keep in.ming im a gisnts fan n.have no form of biased here im a big football fan in general

Cowboys fan, but they'll never se another SB til they fire that fucking Okie owner.

Seahawks are best in NFC

Broncs are best in AFC

Cowboys fan, but they'll never se another SB til they fire that fucking Okie owner.

Seahawks are best in NFC

Broncs are best in AFC
Easy on the Okie..that ahole isn't a okie. Dallas fan too and I agree that he is the cause of their sucking. I'd say chiefs and saints tho.

Back